1. Feral Tank Druid Armor cap

Hey guys,

im recently playing as a feral tank. I read some guides where its said, that the soft cap is somewhere around 32k.

So my problem is, i have a gs of 2277 and just 17.4k armor. I have the clefthoof chest and some other good items from 70 instances plus 2 epics from tha ah.

How the hell can i reach the armor cap? Or at lest get around 25k without procs form inspiration etc.

Hoping for some advice :)

2. Badge of Tenacity (A blue trinket that you will find on the AH) is pretty much a feral tank wet dream. It's got 300+ armour and 150 (or so) Agi on use. It's a great trinket and you probably wont end up replacing it ever/very long time. I highly recommend getting one!

Aside from that the obvious answer is get better gear. Tier pieces have high armour.

3. i'm not sure, but i read somewhere that you can use pvp items for reaching certain caps. Anyway, take my words with a grain of salt.

4. July 1, 2018  
    Post the name of your character and I can give you some easy upgrade suggestions. Reaching 20k armor is really easy and you can make it without any epics. 30k is also quite easy with t4 gear. With t5 gear you'll get over 32k and with t6 gear the hard cap of 35800ish is reachable.