1. Creating a requirement for random battlegrounds (Icecrown)

Hello, I'd like to propose an average item level requirement for battlegrounds, JUST like the one exists right now for random heroics (it's 180 I think?). It is very sad to see 1.7k gs plebs getting destroyed in 0.1 second, that's so unfair for both factions, anti-fun for everyone. Whoever gets more of those players, loses, basically. I mean, I get to win because of them on the other faction as well, so I am not crying after lost battleground, it is kinda balanced that way - both factions have those players... But it shouldn't be like that, it doesn't make any sense for them to waste time there just to get carried to some pvp gear. Especially in a private server, not retail, where the same expansion stays for years and a lot of people have full bis gear. If you do it for RDFs, I don't see why you shouldn't do it for RBGs.

Additionally, would it really be hard / time-consuming to make that requirement? I don't think so, yet it would make battlegrounds a bit more interesting to play.

2. been suggested before and denied, they have just as much right to be there as a bis player. random is random, deal with it.