1. Exact buff numbers for ICC and RS 25hc

Hello everyone!

This is a quick post regarding the actual buffs to bosses on Lordaeron in the end-content raids ICC and RS, because many people are asking and searching about this but the information about this is really difficult to find. This post only shows the health numbers for the 25 Heroic difficulty and is a comparison between Lordaeron and the patch 3.3.5 retail encounters (although I did some research and Icecrown and other Blizz-like WotLK servers have more or less the same numbers). There is no ICC buff on Lordaeron as opposed to Icecrown realm. Also keep in mind that on Lordaeron, the enrage timers are also shortened, but I do not have the correct info on how much for bosses, only a few which I have added. Down bellow is some additional info on this post and things to keep in mind!

[ICC 25 Heroic]

Lord Marrowgar
    Retail: 31,4m
    Lordaeron: 42,4m
    *Total buff: +35%

Lady Deathwhisper
    Retail: 26,8m + 13,9m (mana)
    Lordaeron: 40,2m + 21m (mana)
    *Total buff: +50% + 50% (mana)

Gunship Battle
    Retail: 2m
    Lordaeron: 2m
    *Total buff: +0%

Deathbringer Saurfang
    Retail: 43,93m
    Lordaeron: 46,1m
    *Total buff: +5%

Festergut
    Retail: 52,2m
    Lordaeron: 60,1m
    *Total buff: +15%

Rotface
    Retail: 47,4m
    Lordaeron: 61,6m
    *Total buff: +30%

Professor Putricide
    Retail: 50,2m
    Lordaeron: 57,8m

Blood Prince Council
    Retail: 30,5m
    Lordaeron: 30,5m

Blood-Queen Lana'thel
    Retail: 71,3m Enrage timer: 5:20min
    Lordaeron: 78,4m Enrage timer: 5min
    *Total buff: +10% and 20sec shortened Enrage

Valithria Dreamwalker
    Retail: 36m
    Lordaeron: 41,2m

Sindragosa
    Retail: 45,95m Enrage timer: 10min
    Lordaeron: 48,3m Enrage timer: 6:30min
    *Total buff: +5% and 3:30min shortened Enrage

The Lich King
    Retail: 103,2m Enrage timer: 15min
    Lordaeron: 103,2m Enrage timer: 12:15min
    *Total buff: +0% and 2:45min shortened Enrage
    Retail enrage:

[RS 25 Heroic]

Halion
    Retail: 58,6m
    Lordaeron: 58,6m

Additional info:
    All these values were acquired with only watching a fellow raider's stream and checking the HP of bosses (thank you Arecesus from <Raven>), while the retail values were taken from WoW Wiki. The numbers I posted are also a bit rounded to the nearest %, but they are pretty much Also note that beside the shortened enrage timers, the physical damage that bosses do on tanks is also increased on Lordaeron. Whether any adds in the boss enconuters are also buffed was hard to check, so I left that out here. These values are correct for June, 2018 and may be changed in the future!

Thank you for your time and I hope you find this post interesting,

Aerophd from <Raven>
    Edited: December 23, 2018 Reason: Added new info on bosses

2. These numbers are pretty much meaningless in and of themselves. What makes raids difficult is not that bosses have 5-50% increased hp, what makes them difficult is that the enrage timer is also lowered on some fights, and on top of that most if not all bosses have some of their abilities buffed, as well hitting hard as ****, way harder than they used to on retail. All of these + what you said combined are the reason why 15 months after the release of ICC on lordaeron, only 2 guilds have killed LK 25 heroic.

3. Thanks for the list Aero.

These numbers are pretty much meaningless in and of themselves. What makes raids difficult is not that bosses have 5-50% increased hp, what makes them difficult is that the enrage timer is also lowered on some fights, and on top of that most if not all bosses have some of their abilities buffed, as well hitting hard as ****, way harder than they used to on retail. All of these + what you said combined are the reason why 15 months after the release of ICC on lordaeron, only 2 guilds have killed LK 25 heroic.
    It's an easily quantifiable metric that gives a clear picture of how buffed a boss is.

4. Thanks for the list Aero.

It's an easily quantifiable metric that gives a clear picture of how buffed a boss is.
    Sure, if the increased damage and reduced enrage timers scaled with this figure exactly. But the post doesn't claim that and I've seen no evidence supporting that so it isn't as useful as it could be but the other buffs take a lot more prep work (and a lot of wiping) to test so I get why the other info wasn't done. Either way it is still helpful in a way.

5. Live, topic, live!

Regarding yesterday's changes, 25hc now looks like this:

Lord Marrowgar
    Retail: 31,4m
    Lordaeron Old: 42,4m
    Lordaeron New: 47.1m
    Change: 11% hp buff

Lady Deathwhisper
    Retail: 26,8m + 13,9m (mana)
    Lordaeron Old: 40,2m + 21m (mana)
    Lordaeron New: 37.5m HP + 19.5m mana
    Change: 7% hp nerf, 7% mana shield nerf

Gunship battle
    Reta... bah, nevermind

Deathbringer Saurfang
    Retail: 43,93m
    Lordaeron Old: 46,1m
    Lordaeron New: ~43.5m
    Change: 5.6% hp nerf

Festergut
    Retail: 52,2m
    Lordaeron Old: 60,1m
    Lordaeron New: 57.5m
    Change: 4.3% hp nerf

Rotface
    Retail: 47,4m
    Lordaeron Old: 61,6m
    Lordaeron New: 61,6m
    No changes

Professor Putricide
    Retail: 50,2m
    Lordaeron Old: 57,8m
    Lordaeron New: 52.6m
    Change: 9% hp nerf

Blood Prince Council
    Retail: 30,5m
    Lordaeron Old: 30,5m
    Lordaeron New: 41.4m
    Change: 36% hp buff but longer enrage timer (unknown)

Blood-Queen Lana'thel
    Retail: 71,3m Enrage timer: 5:20
    Lordaeron Old: 78,4m Enrage timer: 5:05
    Lordaeron New: ~74.8m
    Change: 4.6% hp nerf and at least 20 more seconds longer enrage timer

Valithria Dreamwalker
    Retail: 36m
    Lordaeron Old: 41,2m
    Lordaeron New: ~38.4m
    Change: 6.7% hp nerf

Sindragosa
    Retail: 45,95m Enrage timer: 10min
    Lordaeron Old: 48,3m Enrage timer: 6:30min
    Lordaeron New: 48,3m Enrage timer: 6:30min
    No changes

The Lich King
    Retail: 103,2m Enrage timer: 15min
    Lordaeron Old: 103,2m Enrage timer: 12:15min
    Lordaeron New: 103,2m Enrage timer: 12:15min
    No changes
    Have yet to explore enrage timers because no one has hit most of them

- Doomche
    Edited: April 11, 2019 Reason: nudes

6. I think we just need to wait for some more raids to stream and pay attention to actual hp numbers and we make another post containing the definite numbers :) but this is useful info still, roughly how much of a nerf we got, so thanks!

7. Why do we have to bother figuring this out ourselfs,maybe we deserve to get changelogs?

8. I think we just need to wait for some more raids to stream and pay attention to actual hp numbers and we make another post containing the definite numbers :) but this is useful info still, roughly how much of a nerf we got, so thanks!
    Ye, we could actually, don't think a lot of things will change regarding hp pools, but I'd like to get precise enrage timers on all bosses once and for all.

9. Why do we have to bother figuring this out ourselfs,maybe we deserve to get changelogs?
    Did Warmane learn nothing after releasing Ulduar?

10. more buffs less nerfs
    bring back original lordaeron values!

11. Watching more streams of ICC tonight, we found out alot of normal bosses recieved big hp buffs and extended enrage timers, as well as some icc10hc bosses were also buffed in hp... but the logic of nerfing/buffing just seems so random and most raiding guilds seem to agree.

My proposition would be just to have ALL normal bosses on retail hp+enrage timer without the ICC buff, and then have ALL 25 Heroic encounters buffed and enrage timers shortened or watever. That way the really hardcore tryhard raiders will have fun with the challenging content, but still the server would allow for a more casual playerbase doing normals + pugs would be doing a bit better as well. For most guilds, the values before these changes were nicely tuned, except Lady Deathwhisper, which every top guild wanted nerfed. Everything else was fine.