1. Can someone please tell me what to do when you reach 85?

I started the quest chain to reach Pandaria, but when i get to the airship to deliver the quest "All aboard" (or something like that) nothing else happens. The Npc is suppose to give me another quest acording to wowhead but he doesnt, and i dont know what to do, please help

2. just enter insid where garrosh is and a cinematique will start, or you can just go there to pandaria and start question in jade forest

3. I already watch the cinematic, and when i went to the jade forest there was barely an npc there, it was like a ghost town, and none of them gave me a quest

4. Take the portal in Orgrimmar (valley of honor) and fly to Tian Monastery with fly pathes there when you reached 85

Greetings

5. this problem is still active!

Just reached 85 on a toon, but found an empty jade forest.
    Almost no NPC's
    Also no flight masters, so we can't use the flight patches.

Looks like the whole area is bugged or something

Waiting for a fix...

Kind Regards,

6. July 6, 2018  
    I confirm the bug. Pandaria is almost abandoned to my new toon.

7. July 8, 2018  

8. i made a post on ask the staff and it was deleted
    it is something that needs a hotfix right away
    not a bug report or ticket made and it is the servers problem, not mine.
    they are losing many customers.

the auto quest "art of war" is bugged
    when you hit 85 ignore it

i suggest if you have this problem to PM community manager of staff member
    (not a forum mod)
    Edited: July 16, 2018

9. If you go to Jade Forest "your way" it will have no quests. Same thing even in retail. You need to go to Orgrimmar docks and look up to the sky (after watching Garrosh's cinematic). You should see the airship. There's a whole event of the Horde reaching Pandaria for the first time that must happen before you start questing there.

There's a small issue with the event not starting and requiring to relog for it to start. It has been reported already.

10. When u watch the cinametic don`t go to Hellscreams first to return the Quest. Go directly to the portal in Honeydew Village and take the flight path to Downs Blossom. My Rogue is stuck now on 85 lvl and i can`t get any Quest from Jade Forest...no logon, no nothing helps. I have opened a ticket and still waiting for an answear what should i do so i can continue leveling...probably i should delete my chars and start on the beggining...huh

11. Level to 86 in Cata zones (Twilight Highlands) and then you can continue questing in Valley of the Four Winds / Krasarang Wilds. Worked for me.