1. [ANSWERED]Items that should be obtainable but arent? (MoP)

Hello, long time player, sunk at least 1000 bucks into this game. Just went to MoP and realized that there is a multitude of instances that just don't work. Understanding that, two of them have gear in it that I'd like to use for transmog. Specifically "Mantle of the Unforgiven" and "Gloves of the Unbound" are not able to be gotten cause you cant get into the instance. So I turned to the store naturally. Now one instance I couldnt get into you do have on the store, "Boots of the Unjust" I bought. Thinking that the rest that can't be gotten in game must be available through coins. But sadly that isn't true and I was wondering do you plan on fixing either the dungeons or putting the items that are in them on the store? I've opened a ticket to see if you could just remove coins and send the gear in the mail or command them into my bags but got a seemingly automated "Sorry, cant help with this case, have fun." answer. Please if you could get back to me (I know you guys are busy) when you can I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. You must submit the missing drops in the bug tracker and it will be looked into.