1. Making SoloQ better (yeah another topic)

This argument probably is old and been discussed many times, but I will write my opinion and further details

Can you implement a separate SoloQ for practice, without rating, so the lowbies can have their fun there without stepping into the rated one and ruining everything? Im kinda tired of entering Arena and see in the portrait of my teammates the relentless helm, thats a mark of loss in 90% of times, those are characters fresh from npc template, with still relentless helm and back shown, and maybe half abilities in the bars. This has to stop.
    The idea as already said was introducing a practice SoloQ, meanwhile if you reach 1700~ personal mmr on any ladder, you can get access to the rated SoloQ. I don't think it's a bad idea. Considering also SoloQ is about getting carried, when I play with "normal" guys I need to become better than Hydra and heal more than a hpal while avoiding every kind of cc, but somehow when im matched with the rival/gladiator/2800 guy, everything goes so easy, I get dispelled, i throw one shield and mending and then I can even scratch my balls cuz the situation is safe. Wait, I'm not asking this because I'm lazy and I want faceroll with priest carried by gladiators, I watch many replays of famous priests and basically they use like 4 abilities, shield, mending, penane, dispel. So why should I trinket a hex because my druid is blind and cant see me in frog jumping in front of him, or a shaman keep doing lava burst while im fear 3 yards from him. I think 1700 maybe 1800 is a decent requirement, it doesn't mean you are a god but you have an overall idea of the arenas, and knowledge of your class. With a fresh char from npc template you dont have anything and you can only troll in soloq and waste other people time.

So yeah, can we make a practice SoloQ for new players? Or something like that

2. Icc druids will reach 1700-1800 mmr by playing vs icc druids and continue playing icc in soloQ

If you are not skilled enough to carry 2ppl don't cry

3. If you are not skilled enough to carry 2ppl don't cry
    Are you ******ed or just ****ing stupid? That's the point of my topic, matching people with the same mmr, no more 1350+2800 together, we want to play with people with the same skill of us. Mongoloid

4. Oh i see, you want to be boosted by those multiglads who still playin' on this server, but when it comes to lower skilled ppl you start babyraging on forum.

1350+2800 together
    1350 part belongs to you i guess?

5. I wrote that I don't want to be carried by better players and that I want to play with people of my same level, are u blind or what?

Clearly you are ******ed, get some help. You are too stupid

6. I want to play with people of my same level
    1350 is exactly your level.