1. For GM, BAN for ninja loot in inst when been in Guild raid and nothing due!

nickname of my charecter is Shaggymember, my cher will banned for due in raid but nothing due can't be becourse raid been with Guild! For which I was banned????? Answer me with the evidence of this misunderstanding, who did it so that the guild master could take action and strip for a false ban ticket

2. Good afternoon

a) Gms don't answer you here in a post

b) It takes several time between a produced ticket with proofs and a ban. It doesn't mean that they banned you because of that raid, maybe you were in an instance yesterday and ninjaed an item there (rolled need on a ring with int as war, idk)

c) There is often/always a reason for a ban.

d) It's not the best manner to demand punishment for the guy who reported you when you broke the rules

Sincerly

3. Here your arrogant savage demand will meet the "**** you" written gently.
    Make a ban appeal in the proper section and ask there for ban clarification, also explain why do you think this crap is a deep mistake.

4. Unban him for that and ban him for the whinny attitude.
    Guild run or not, if you did something that you shouldn't have done it's bannable.

5. Stop exploiting bosses, if your guild exploits LK in some way and you personally dont leave that guild or pass that guild run, your just as liable.

6. Even if it's guild raid, loot rules still apply.