1. Cross realm RDF/RDFHC?

"there will be an upcoming poll for Lordaeron players where we will give the decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players." Could it be possible to extend this to the RDF System? tank ques are long as ****.

2. Did Lordaeron finally get a dungeon finder? I bet the queue for them is a welcome change from not having one at all.

But yea, that sounds ok, even though Lord has a different progression curve, they've caught up in the content, guess that'd be ok?
    Seems like a good idea, unless I'm missing a huge downside here?

3. due to both realms having different experience rating and all that, they mentioned something about it being very difficult to manage.
    but it's something I hope for 1 day aswell.

4. I think experience will be 1x in the cross realms as Mercy said in a post which sounds fine. I play on Lordaeron and I think it can use more ppl qeueing for dungeons bgs and arenas.

5. Yeah but the problem is your not goin to get any people from the Icecrown realm then, and the majority of people are from there.
    I can se it working much better for max level though.

6. Even while playing on Icecrown, I'd be perfectly happy with receiving 1/7 EXP if it meant a slightly bigger pool of players using RDF. After all, dungeons seem far from the best way to level, and most of the time when I'm doing dungeons, I'm looking for some specific gear. As long as there was still an option NOT to queue cross-realm

Yeah but the problem is your not goin to get any people from the Icecrown realm then, and the majority of people are from there.
    I can se it working much better for max level though.
    Max level would probably have the same issue, wouldn't it? Aren't reputation gains multiplied as well?

7. July 2, 2018  
    What's the use for crossrealm RDF? People on Icecrown generally are very undergeared due to leveling way to fast to keep everything BiS.
    The playerbase in Lord is not optimal for short queue wait-time but it will have to do!
    I just queue up and go about my business with daily quests and proffesion until it pops. I'm not complaining.