1. Guilds doing KT and Lady Vashj

Hello. Almost a year ago I was in a T5 guild and we were deep into progress in TK and SSC. However due to guild drama and peoples Egos i was forced to leave before we got KT and Vahsj down. I recently came back to this server and found myself a better guild that I run T6 with, but due to my long absence I'm unable to do SSC and TK to get my kill and my ring form Hyjal rep.

If there is any Guild that have KT and Vashj on farm and are still doing them, and you happane to have a raid slot open for the entire raids and/or just the final boss. The only loot I really NEED are the tailoring recipes from the trash( even if i don't get them it's no big deal ) so I wont take any of your loot. If its Just the final boss kill I'm willing to pay the guild a pre-agreed sum of gold.

Feel free to contact me on Forum or in-game
    Edited: September 1, 2018

2. Nobody is killing vash and kael anymore, with MH attunement removal all t5 guilds are killed because players hoped to t6, like you did.

3. Raidgroup Two killed yday KT, but idk if they will still farm the content or they will move to T6.

4. Nobody is killing vash and kael anymore, with MH attunement removal all t5 guilds are killed because players hoped to t6, like you did.
    My guild is still doing Vashj and we are trying to kill KT because KT quest gives a really nice ring. Btw we will move for Hyjal sunday. But your statment is wrong.

5. My guild is still doing Vashj and we are trying to kill KT because KT quest gives a really nice ring. Btw we will move for Hyjal sunday. But your statment is wrong.
    How is wrong, you just confirmed it, you moving to mh and you will not kill KT.