1. pvp bis? (non smourne)

what is the pvp best in slot for dks? how much is soft/hard cap for resil? i should probably get the h25 2h sword over the t2 wf right?

2. Assuming Bryntroll heroic is still working, that would be best. Glorenzelg is ok but I would go with Bryntroll because it procs so much. You can also get wrathful 2h and enchant it with spellshattering vs comps who try to kill you in blanket silence

5/5 Wrathful Main set
    Wrathful Offpieces will be fine.
    Depends what you're against but I wouldn't go any lower than 900 resilience in battlegrounds and I'd stay around 1100-1300 resilience in arenas

3. I would go for:

Bryntroll HC with Fallen Crusader Enchant,
    T2WF wep with 50% reduced disarm duration Enchant,

5/5 Wrathful Main Set,
    Wrathful Wrist and Belt

LDW 25m hc Neck
    Rotface 25m hc Cloak
    Halion 25m hc Feet
    Gunship 25m hc Ring
    Ashen Strength Ring

DV HC
    DV Normal / PvP Trinket, aka Medalion.

Gem for 1040+ resi.

4. don't bother until you can get a sm, you will regret all of this

5. thanks for the reply's this helped a lot. it's been too long since i've had to gear LK

6. July 5, 2018  
    You can easily kick *** with gloren as a dk, i seen them push 2400+ with it, but smourne really is a lot better.

On ret the dps gain over gloren is to the point that 1 dps trinket + sm is roughly equal to 2 dps trinket + gloren, at least on a dummy with wrathful 5/5

7. July 7, 2018  
    Since no1 gave you legit answer. ill try to give it to you by explaining how things work in my expierence. First of all you didnt mentioned whats the main thing in pvp you that wanna do. Becouse 2s, 3s, 1v1, battlegrounds all these situations you need different items and talents. And what spec you wanna play, but im assuming you wanna play UH.
    Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter is best two hander for unholy DK pvp after SM. It have good damage and nice sustain healing. It is better when you play solo pvp or arena with double dps combo. I personaly use Bryntroll instead of SM when it comes 1x1 vs meleers it just works better for me specialy when its DK vs DK.
    Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand is second best two hander for uh DK in pvp after SM and Bryntroll. It have better higher damage but is slower, so its better when you playing 2s with healer or when you bursting someone at any situation.
    Resilience cap? Depends what you play. For 2s id go for ~1050, for 3s +1200, bg's and wpvp also depends, there are moments when you can go with 1000 and then there are moments when you gonna need 1500. When i do bg's most of the time i play with 1174 resil. I use WF set 5/5, WF belt, wrist, cloak, ring, Ashen ring, Lady Deathwhisper HC neck 277ilvl, Hallion 25hc boots, DC hc/n and pvp trinket if not human. For 2s i change wf cloak to Widing Sheet and WF ring to Skeletons circle ring. [Sigil of the Vengeful Heart] i use in arenas. [Sigil of Virulence] Wpvp and Bg's.
    I hope i helped.

8. should mention that bryntroll is quite clearly bugged that's why it's so strong
    you'll have an egg on your face if you bought that instead of gloren if the fix rolls around.
    it's the kind of item you should just use if you got it incidentally from doing ICC, not buy over something like gloren.
    doubly so because it's so easy to obtain in-game relative to gloren h

9. Since no1 gave you legit answer. ill try to give it to you by explaining how things work in my expierence. First of all you didnt mentioned whats the main thing in pvp you that wanna do. Becouse 2s, 3s, 1v1, battlegrounds all these situations you need different items and talents. And what spec you wanna play, but im assuming you wanna play UH.
    Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter is best two hander for unholy DK pvp after SM. It have good damage and nice sustain healing. It is better when you play solo pvp or arena with double dps combo. I personaly use Bryntroll instead of SM when it comes 1x1 vs meleers it just works better for me specialy when its DK vs DK.
    Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand is second best two hander for uh DK in pvp after SM and Bryntroll. It have better higher damage but is slower, so its better when you playing 2s with healer or when you bursting someone at any situation.
    Resilience cap? Depends what you play. For 2s id go for ~1050, for 3s +1200, bg's and wpvp also depends, there are moments when you can go with 1000 and then there are moments when you gonna need 1500. When i do bg's most of the time i play with 1174 resil. I use WF set 5/5, WF belt, wrist, cloak, ring, Ashen ring, Lady Deathwhisper HC neck 277ilvl, Hallion 25hc boots, DC hc/n and pvp trinket if not human. For 2s i change wf cloak to Widing Sheet and WF ring to Skeletons circle ring. [Sigil of the Vengeful Heart] i use in arenas. [Sigil of Virulence] Wpvp and Bg's.
    I hope i helped.
    thanks! this helped a lot, mostly i am talking about 2s/3s we've been playing dk/hpal in 2s and probably will be playing tsg in 3s. i'm sitting at about 900 resil because of furious.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary is my armory, i think my pve gear is fine i just need to work on the WF pieces to switch out for specific comps, and the main pieces of course.

10. should mention that bryntroll is quite clearly bugged that's why it's so strong
    Source on this?

11. Source on this?
    rumour from blackrock, i suppose

thanks! this helped a lot, mostly i am talking about 2s/3s we've been playing dk/hpal in 2s and probably will be playing tsg in 3s. i'm sitting at about 900 resil because of furious.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary is my armory, i think my pve gear is fine i just need to work on the WF pieces to switch out for specific comps, and the main pieces of course.
    aim for 1200+ resil for 3v3, otherwise gonna be roflstomped by thunder/spellcleaves
    Edited: July 13, 2018

12. should mention that bryntroll is quite clearly bugged that's why it's so strong
    you'll have an egg on your face if you bought that instead of gloren if the fix rolls around.
    it's the kind of item you should just use if you got it incidentally from doing ICC, not buy over something like gloren.
    doubly so because it's so easy to obtain in-game relative to gloren h
    You ever played on retail and had Bryntroll yourself or you just talking what you heared from other people like some mindless sheep? I was there and i had this weapon and it was as good as it is here.