1. question about tbc addons

ive been toying with the idea of creating/editing addons to help us. I dont know lua functional scripting, but Im great at javascript and c#.

My first idea is trying to access a mobs location, and dropping a ClickToMove target on its location. Tbc doesnt have interact with click to move. So that makes it difficult to mbox melee classes.

Next goal would be find a way to make an interact script through an addon, somehow. All in one interact. Skinning, looting, and npc interaction. Not sure how yet, but I think it'd help the tbc community.

Does anyone have experience with this? Does Lua give you access to these things maybe?

2. I have not written any addons other than testing making a small unit frames addon since there is examples for it. I also have javascript/c++ knowledge. I tried learning to do lua from just looking at other mods but I gave up quickly because I don't like the syntax and most addons I think are around 5-50k lines so it felt like a too big task to learn it just to make some addon for fun.

Most actions in the API that are related to automation I am pretty sure that can only be called by blizzard code.
    Looking at the api everything in the movement section (other than follow) is protected and can only be called by blizzard code. Same for left/right clicking in the world.

I doubt either of the features you intend to make would work. I could ofcourse be wrong since I don't really have any experience with this.

I think you can't see the location of mobs either, I could be wrong about that also but I doubt it.

I think bots (mentioned since they can do this) are able to get this information by reading memory and are able to click things by generating messages that look like player interactions but with the data they want and send it to server using 3rd party software. I don't think this kind of functionality is doable with addons.

3. I have not written any addons other than testing making a small unit frames addon since there is examples for it. I also have javascript/c++ knowledge. I tried learning to do lua from just looking at other mods but I gave up quickly because I don't like the syntax and most addons I think are around 5-50k lines so it felt like a too big task to learn it just to make some addon for fun.

Most actions in the API that are related to automation I am pretty sure that can only be called by blizzard code.
    Looking at the api everything in the movement section (other than follow) is protected and can only be called by blizzard code. Same for left/right clicking in the world.

I doubt either of the features you intend to make would work. I could ofcourse be wrong since I don't really have any experience with this.

I think you can't see the location of mobs either, I could be wrong about that also but I doubt it.

I think bots (mentioned since they can do this) are able to get this information by reading memory and are able to click things by generating messages that look like player interactions but with the data they want and send it to server using 3rd party software. I don't think this kind of functionality is doable with addons.
    Yeah I looked at some stuff written in Lua. It didn't look hard to do, but it was LOOONNNG!!! And it doesn't look like people are using any type of pipelines for setting up a lot of the structure.

And I've heard of mem writing. Wonder if I can make something like that in Java or C#. I mean I'm sure I can, just not sure how long it'd take. I haven't done any mem reading in O-O-Programming but damn it'd make the multiboxing game very different in TBC. Many more options and competition. That'd open up the ability to mbox feral druids better (which is one hell of a team), enh shammys, or retadins.

I wonder if they'd see that against the rules? It's not different really, than what WOTLK players have access to.
    I just want something where I mash a button and my toons run to that target.