1. Banned and not properly reviewed..

Hi!

Here's the story:

Yesterday I made an ICC 25 raid on my warrior on Icecrown, and I rolled all the items that dropped besides BOE's and still got banned because of ninja looting...
    On Deathbringer, I was on my paladin for more dps and I looted the items on the paladin: 2 marks and 1 BOE. Went back on warrior and continued until PP.
    Started rolling EVERYTHING on warrior besides Festergut blood (which was quest BOE), Lady's Bracers and 1 Primo.
    I rolled everything from the warrior and went on the paladin to roll the 3 items from it. I said that a MARK was reserved ( truly haven't mentioned this before), BUT people started revolting and yelling, so I ROLLED THAT AS WELL. Meaning that I had no other items on both my characters other than the previously mentioned 2 BOE's and 1 Primo..

So the next day I get banned..
    Made a ban appeal explaining the very same thing from above, begging even for my inventory to be checked..
    5 days later I get the response:
    "This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly ninja looting. Due to the nature of this infraction, we have decided that it's not within the communities best interest to lift the ban placed on this account at this time."

I'm just curious if there is anything else I can do to get the ban lifted and also curious about the whole process? How was the second decision made? If the staff would have checked the chat log or my inventory it would have been clear..
    I know I said something was reserved after the raid started which can count as an "infraction", BUT I rolled that item as well, which should clarify the sittuation...

2. If you invited everyone to raid without saying anything was reserved, to then reserve after you saved 25 people, its a pretty clear case, even if it's BoE's.
    Also rotface / festergut blood is a quest item but not a BoE.
    Edited: June 21, 2018

3. You need to roll everything, unless you claim them to be reserved while still looking for people.
    There's no "everybody reserves primos, so I don't need to mention that". You HAVE to say what's reserved, way, before anybody gets saved to the instance.
    Even quest items are rolled unless explicitly mentioned to be reserved.

Nor is there "oops, I forgot to mention this,that, and those are reserved".

4. Indeed, I made that mistake. But the items that remained at me were said before that are reserved (the primo, boe and blood). The issue was because of a "Mark of the Protector" which I got on my other character and tried to reserve afterwards. But I ROLLED THAT AS WELL, as soon as people started revolting => I didn't ninja it. So I get banned for just saying that it's reserved but still rolling it after people asked? That's not even remotely fair.

5. Hi!
    I'm just curious if there is anything else I can do to get the ban lifted and also curious about the whole process? How was the second decision made? If the staff would have checked the chat log or my inventory it would have been clear..
    I know I said something was reserved after the raid started which can count as an "infraction", BUT I rolled that item as well, which should clarify the sittuation...
    Not really. Support gather the information around the ban, if there is some doubt they speak with the GM and decide. You may try another ban appeal after every month (which in this case won't help since your ban isn't that long).