1. changelogs actualization

Hello.

i would like to see changelogs the moment (or at least the same week) a change is implemented into the game, since some times we dont know wtf is going on and why something suddenly changed.

here are 2 examples of this week that have yet to appear on the changelog:

lady deathwisper mind controlled players now properly atack and cast spells to other non-controled raid members
    players can no longer mount while transformed into a taunka from dbw proc

these are just 2 examples but im sure there are docens, as the staff continues to fix bugs and problems, im sure the warmane community would like to know of them, rather than just wait for a changelog that might take months to arrive

2. +1
    Or have something not as official as the changelog, like a thread where devs spam it or mod just updates it daily.

3. Hello.

i would like to see changelogs the moment (or at least the same week) a change is implemented into the game, since some times we dont know wtf is going on and why something suddenly changed.

here are 2 examples of this week that have yet to appear on the changelog:

lady deathwisper mind controlled players now properly atack and cast spells to other non-controled raid members
    players can no longer mount while transformed into a taunka from dbw proc

these are just 2 examples but im sure there are docens, as the staff continues to fix bugs and problems, im sure the warmane community would like to know of them, rather than just wait for a changelog that might take months to arrive
    something to notify us of changes would be great, scrolling down the bugtracker everyday between all of the bugs isnt rly an option.

4. well, im bringing this back up because its been a month since i first posted this and aparently it went unnoticed. personally i would like a staff response on the matter, specially to know if they are considering this a good idea or not.

also, i wish to clarify: the idea wouldnt be a "new changelog for every new bug fixed".. but maybe it can be done every 2 weeks or at least a month? having a 3 month old changelog doesnt help much, specially when the staff is constantly fixing and tweaking the game