1. Cant play!!!

So i downloaded the MoP client from your download area with μTorrent.
    I opened the file and clicked at WoW.exe but the following message keep coming:

Data//wow-update-base-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

I was playing at 2015 but my characters got deleted.....

2. Make sure the torrent is not running and try move all the files to another folder.

3. Hello snapon3r!

Make sure your download torrent is not running by right clicking it and then clicking " Stop ".

Then extract the files you have downloaded to another folder. (Create a new folder and extract them to it).

Afterwards, run " WoW.exe ".

If the problem still persists, please come back!

4. July 7, 2018  
    i have the same problem and i think when i downloaded the game with torent some of the files are missing where can i get the missing files

5. July 7, 2018  
    i have the same problem and i think when i downloaded the game with torent some of the files are missing where can i get the missing files
    if you are getting the same error of the guy who opened the thread you need to do this:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

6. July 8, 2018  
    Just downloaded the MoP client myself and all I had to do is remove the torrent from utorrent, remove read only on the downloaded folder and run WoW.exe

7. Umm I don't see folder a "properties", should I download again MoP?