1. Thanks for reconsidering the bg system

As the title suggests, thanks for taking in consideration our feedback, and accepting to make experiments towards a better solution.

Kind regards,
    Babbi

2. The population imbalance still exists and the cancerous BG hopping is back. Not sure if we should be thankful for this...
    Edited: June 22, 2018

3. 8/10 bg's are like "Not enough players. This game will close in 5 mins"

UPD: 9/10

4. Well, anything is better than the infinite bg queues we had before. I agree horde>alliance transfer should be freely available as it was before, but from the little i've seen, this system is better than the previous one.

Might be an exception, as i'm in vacation and I haven't played much, but the only x2 bgs i've played I've gotten a fairly fast queue for. The first win was followed by another bg which i could join straight after my first victory, which ended in a 2000-1930 (as balanced as it gets in my eyes).

5. Well, anything is better than the infinite bg queues we had before. I agree horde>alliance transfer should be freely available as it was before, but from the little i've seen, this system is better than the previous one.
    The previous BG system w/o BG hopping was perfect, its just the faction imbalance that is the problem. They should rather balance the population than enabling BG hopping again.
    Edited: June 22, 2018

6. Yeap. It might not be perfect, but thank you for at least making a change to at least see if it is a better option.

7. The previous BG system w/o BG hopping was perfect, its just the faction imbalance that is the problem. They should rather balance the population than enabling BG hopping again.
    Exactly, Bg system never gona work properly if u not focus on true problem, wchich is imbalance.

8. now people are leaving again, is not it better to return the original system? or to make so that there would be only one queue

9. Guys please realize that *there is no way for GMs to fix fraction imbalance*, yes they might be able to give alliance some perks but that will not fix it.
    Perhaps it will help a tiny bit but I can not think of a single thing to get 20% of the horde pop to move the alliance.
    The only way to fix the imbalance is for the players to take action and make a alliance char but ye who wants that.
    So please stop thinking of the imbalance as a problem that GMs can solve because it is out of thier reach it is something only the players can change.
    So if u think about this u will realise that one of the very few ways to improve BG ques is trying things whit the BG system like they are now.
    This becouse GMs can change the BG system however they see fit but they can not make ppl play alliance.

*unless they take very very drastic measures*

HORDE FOR THE WIN, DEATH TO ALLIANCE

10. This becouse GMs can change the BG system however they see fit but they can not make ppl play alliance.
    Last summer wm staff implemented perks for the alliance, and it made ppl play alliance ! For a moment as a horde i was seeing tons of alliance running around and it felt weird at some point. So they know they have ways to influence faction imbalance... but instead they decided to release ally=>horde transfer and close the free horde=>ally transfer that was up for months.

Anyhow ... Has anyone thought of a system where you could choose wheter or not you would queue as alliance or horde to a BG ? It would follow the idea of x faction battlegrounds, some hordes doesnt want to play as horde in a bg but i'm sure some would for a quick queue right ? (atleast i wouldnt mind)

Faction imbalance has allways been a thing for tbc, if nothing is done to fix it then its only getting worse as alliance side would be bleeing ppl out. And its a shame on a 5k+ pop you cant enjoy insta (or 2-4min) BG queues pop.
    If they make hord>ally free again, wouldnt it be nice to have a command that show current state of queues like : "5 alliance queued to warsong, 40 horde" or similar so people can realise its insanely imbalanced ?

11. Anyhow ... Has anyone thought of a system where you could choose wheter or not you would queue as alliance or horde to a BG ? It would follow the idea of x faction battlegrounds, some hordes doesnt want to play as horde in a bg but i'm sure some would for a quick queue right ? (atleast i wouldnt mind)
    As a Alliance who is for the ALLIANCE quick answer is NO! we do not fancy having horde filth standing by our side! Fighting our own/flith who needs to be slayn.

I get its sad **** for all hordes to wait for queues for something between 15-20 mins pr. game all day, but lets be real about this? if you find it beeing that hard for you waiting for queues why dont u roll ally then? pay the costs it takes and stop the qqing about it.

honestly i see so many horde players QQ'ing cos queues to BG's, but why dont you roll ally then? whats holding u back? lets see you and everyone els for the horde faction you just fancy playing horde and it was your own choise to go horde you would have known BG's queues for horde is long when u started on the server by doing just a little reseach.

So hordes please Quit the QQ about beeing horde for queue because if its that hard for you, you can just go ally, and your problem is solved! its your own choise Just quit QQ about queues if u chose to go horde.
    Edited: June 25, 2018

12. =

honestly i see so many horde players QQ'ing cos queues to BG's, but why dont you roll ally then? whats holding u back? lets see you and everyone els for the horde faction you just fancy playing horde and it was your own choise to go horde you would have known BG's queues for horde is long when u started on the server by doing just a little reseach.
    As you wouldn't accept horde players on your own faction's bgs, how hard is it to understand that some people dislike playing on the opposing faction?
    I only play orcs. Anything else feels weird, both movement and look wise. And don't even get me started on the capital cities. TB/Orgr > any Alliance city.

Obviously this is all subjective, as i've been mainly a horde player since retail tbc, but those things are engraved into you, and i'd expect people to understand it. Also, if i did transfer, i would lose my arena partners and friends i've made since i started playing here, so...no thanks.

The horde queue times are now totally acceptable thanks to the new system though, so i'm fine with this. Thanks warmane :)

13. I only play orcs. Anything else feels weird, both movement and look wise. And don't even get me started on the capital cities. TB/Orgr > any Alliance city.
    Then u are the exception because sadly most pvper don't choose their race for the look but for the racials.
    Horde has the stronger racials and thats why everybody plays on that faction.
    For the same reason everybody plays Alliance on Wotlk for the Human master race.

14. Oh, the tears from horde players. We as alliance don't care about your long queues, don't like it then reroll. Stop trying to make WM implement *****ic changes like extra honor or horde vs horde BGs. That will never happen and if you wanna quit because honor gains are too slow for you nobody is holding you back.

15. Oh, the tears from horde players. We as alliance don't care about your long queues, don't like it then reroll.
    Just like we Hordes did not care when you got stomped into mush before the Alliance bonuses came after YOUR endless rivers of tears.
    Stop trying to make WM implement *****ic changes like extra honor or horde vs horde BGs. That will never happen and if you wanna quit because honor gains are too slow for you nobody is holding you back.
    The same thing was said for Alliance bonuses and they happened.

The bottom line is that both sides needs to feel content in order for the PvP to work. And given the results from the tested changes, it is quite clear that people prefer unbalanced or uneven BGs to standing AFK in Shattrah missing that queue pop that comes after 15 minutes.

12 Last