1. unplayable pvp

the stupid queue limits and the 15 ~ 30 mins waiting make pvp unplayable, at least give free honor set so we can play arenas (idk why but at 1,5k the entire server is over 3k gs)

2. Just grind it like everyone else and will become playable. If you can't, at least wait for next season, then you can buy blue pvp set for honored outland reps. If you don't like the pace of how long it takes to gear up, tbc is not for you.

3. the 15 ~ 30 min queue is the problem.... and the fact that the horde is under 2k gs and the alliance.... it looks like the entire faction is full vengefull...

4. In tbc, pvp players know that there will be faster queues for alliance, so you feel that, in general, alliance outgear the horde... With the lastest changes i felt like the queue wasnt 10-15 min anymore but more like 5-10 min, which is slow but ok. In 2 weeks i managed to get 100 AB & eye/10 warsong/20AV marks while playing 1 to 3 hours a day every single day. Overall i feel like tbc pvp grind minimum is around 3 to 4 day of /played so it might feel super long if you work alot or have other things to do but still you need to put some amount of your time in that game thats how it was designed!
    Keep in mind that server isnt going anywhere (well we hope atleast) so you can put some time into it and after a few weeks/months have some fun and you will (maybe?) feel some achievement ...

5. and the stupid 2 queues limit... so i have to predict where the hell the alliance will queue... i don't think "i need AB/WS/AB/ES marks" i think "i need to win the daily bg" and the daily bg may take a lot of 1.5k gs horde bgs....

15' queue 10' bg 5' hitting mi head to the wall..... 30' and 60 honor points plus 1 mark.... so sad...

6. the 15 ~ 30 min queue is the problem.... and the fact that the horde is under 2k gs and the alliance.... it looks like the entire faction is full vengefull...
    This 100%…. The fact that there are way more fresh horde 70's doesn't help neither. But the disadvantage of entering bg's under 2k gs is so big. Its just not fun.

7. There is a simple solution to avoid running into this problem.
    1) Visit the warmane website and go to "Information".
    2) Check faction balance
    3) Play Alliance :>

8. There is a simple solution to avoid running into this problem.
    1) Visit the warmane website and go to "Information".
    2) Check faction balance
    3) Play Alliance :>
    This. Stop moaning and either buy gear, play alliance for faster Qs or shut up and grind like everyone else.

9. This. Stop moaning and either buy gear, play alliance for faster Qs or shut up and grind like everyone else.
    Another stupid troll. Sure why play this game, go and buy all gear and shine in capital. You are to dumb to understand an issue. Buying gear won't change fact that ppl spent more than half of time online in quee....

10. am i the only one whos queus are fine on horde