1. Haven't played in awhile...

Hey! So, I quit playing Molten a few weeks before the merge between the 2 servers happened and I've just recently decided to come back. However upon logging in, all of my characters are missing! D:

I don't know what's happened to them, or if they still exist due to the merge -- but I'd like to know if there's a way I can get them back because I've invested quite some time into them and would hate to have to committed all those hours for nothing. :(

Thanks for taking the time to read my ticket, hopefully there's something that can be done :P. Regardless of the outcome, have a great day/night!

2. on what realm you had your characters?

If Sargeras realm, it got closed and players moved their chaarcter to Frostwolf for free

If Deathwing/Ragnaros, those 2 realms got merged into "Icecrown". Players had 1 years of time to move their characters to the new realm

If Warsong, it got closed and players moved their chaarcter to Neltharion for free

I guess it is to late to recover your charaters but you may try to contact [email protected] as last chancee ( or by opening a ticket on website if your account is premium)

3. Yikes, that's extremely unfortunate :/. I originally quit playing because I had so much going on IRL and wasn't able to put my free time into the game anymore. I believe I spent about a year and a half on the Ragnaros realm so that's extremely upsetting.

I will definitely attempt getting into contact with them, thank you very much for the reply!