1. Can't log in Icecrown

Two hours ago I got a dc from icecrown,and I haven't been able to log in since.Stuck on either connect,or finding realm list,.I am able to log into Lordaeron/Blackrock without a problem ,but cant get into Icecrown. Tried everything from deleting WTF,to completely reinstalling wow,to flushing DNS.
    Anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

P.S:Tried logging from friends laptop(connected to my network) and same stuff happened.Could log to Lordaeron/Blackrock,but not Icecrown.Stuck on Retrieving Character List.
    Edited: June 23, 2018

2. I can't log in too.
    i'm enter acc, pass after that i see "Authenticating" and 1-2 minutes later: "You have been disconnected from the server".
    I can't even choose another realm.

I didn't get any email about ban or something else. Just can't log in.

Saewelo
    Yep. Can't connect as well.

4. same here cant log in on OUTLAND server burning crusade

5. Stuck on "Authenticating" and 10 secs later i get dc'ed from the server.

6. Same here, I can't log into Icecrown or Outland, on different accounts. I taught it was a problem from my side. The server is down I guess?

7. Server is down, dont do any hesitating stuff like re installing etc, just wait it out and take a break a little while.

8. I have the same problem, it just says ''authenticating'' and i get disconnect within 2 sec after that. Applies to every realm both WOTLK & TBC for some reason.

9. Hey guys, has any of you ever found a soultion? I have the same thing right now...

10. Where are you guys from? I think this might be related to a specific location. I fixed my problem