1. Tired of just spamming ICC? This is the place for you! <Broken Symmetry> [H]

Welcome! <Broken Symmetry> is a horde progression guild that plans to re-experience Wrath in its entirety rather than just spamming emblems to try and squeeze your way into ICC. We have currently downed Naxx, Eye of Eternity, and OS with limiting ourselves to only 200 ilvl gear, after only 2 weeks!

We are now in Ulduar where we have downed 2 hard-mode bosses so far, including the extremely bugged Flame Leviathan and the DPS check Hodir (while limiting our gear massively).

So, how does this work? Well we have gear requirements, but not in the way you might expect. We allow only gear UNDER a certain amount, this can be discussed in detail if you're interested. We also plan to progress through the hardmodes and heroic versions of raids in their entirety! This means you don't have to miss a thing or wonder what the prog was like.

Raid Times: 19:00 til 22:00 Server time, 3PM - 6PM EST Raid Days: Friday (temporary), Saturday, and Sunday.

What we expect from you is maintaining at least 85% attendance rate for a raiding spot. We understand that life happens and you can’t always make every raid or even every week, for these situations we also ask that you post your absences to us as well.

What we can provide to you: a leadership that comes from the highest levels of WoW play. Players with Cutting Edge and top 100 World experience on retail. All while progressing in a chill but determined atmosphere.

How can you get started?

Or you can join our Discord and contact us there! https://discord.gg/vT64BHF

Whisper one of the officers in the guild in-game Durantie, Bowjobzz, or Detro to let us know you’re interested.

Then you need to prepare a character within our gear limits which we can help you with as they change alongside our progression.

Can’t make our raid times but still want to be involved? No problem!

We welcome people to join even if they don’t wish to be part of the core team, if you can’t make certain days or have to miss often you can join the guild and fill-in whenever there is a spot open.

2. Hey, I'm really interested in doing this, but I kinda want to start fresh with Naxx, and my 80 is on alliance. Thinking about starting a similar guild on alliance. If any of you guys have Alli side alts... maybe we can work something out?

I'm also open to making a new character on Horde side to join your guild. Need any classes in specific right now?

3. Thanks for the response elephan. We are currently looking for either plate dps or a rogue. The best place to talk an further would be on discord, im not always at home. If you @shannen me i will see it on my phone :).

4. Thanks for the response elephan. We are currently looking for either plate dps or a rogue. The best place to talk an further would be on discord, im not always at home. If you @shannen me i will see it on my phone :).
    Cool. How do you feel about a DK?

5. July 2, 2018  
    Can you join the discord, getting back to you is almost impossible here on the forum page, discord is MUCH easier.