1. Dungeon Deserters

Please fix this, making people unable to be kicked within the first 5 minutes and/or giving the penalty to people even after they've been kicked.
    I know that second part is unfair to those who've been kicked for no good reason, like a guild run who wanted to invite somebody else, or somebody still gearing in a group of elitists or achievement hunters.
    But I think think tit's necessary, in order to stop people who join into a dungeon/group they dont like and saying "plz kick me", and of course if they won't they just troll or afk. If the changes are made, hopefully it'll discourage people, specifically tanks who have near instant queue times, not wasting the 20+ minute queue times of all the dps

2. Deserter for being kicked? What about those lowbies that fail and get kicked, people who get lost, who are learning? Justified AFKs, or those groups with 4 people where one already left?
    That is a terrible idea.
    Being unable to be kicked in the first 5 minutes seems reasonable, but that wont prevent anyone from just going afk or following someone for 5 minutes.

There's already deserter if you're afk on the initial ready check and that solved the main issue.

3. Yeah I already said that it might be unfair, but it would definitely stop tanks from being, for lack of better words and more accurately, complete time wasting dicks.

4. Cutting of arms of every person would sure reduce crime rate but doesn't really seem fair to those who wouldn't commit crimes.

Might be unfair but I like it means unfair.

5. July 4, 2018  
    Hi

just wanted to bump this up, as it seems to be happening more frequently. I never had problems with it up until recently and from the last 5 times I queued, 2 times after grouping the tank just started spamming the "kick me plz", "this is boring" etc..
    is there a way to handle it other then actually kicking him and re-queueing?

6. July 4, 2018  
    Hi

just wanted to bump this up, as it seems to be happening more frequently. I never had problems with it up until recently and from the last 5 times I queued, 2 times after grouping the tank just started spamming the "kick me plz", "this is boring" etc..
    is there a way to handle it other then actually kicking him and re-queueing?
    Yes, there is a fix, don't go afk and bore the dude to death soloing the dungeon with a healer.
    Every 3rd dungeon I get into at least one DPS is pretty much a ghost, you never notice his damage, only his roll at the end of the dugeon on the frozen orb and that's it.

Just now on ahune 2 dps went afk, it was 3 of us doing it, fun times. If we were out of combat we'd kick them.

7. July 4, 2018  
    Yes, there is a fix, don't go afk and bore the dude to death soloing the dungeon with a healer.
    Every 3rd dungeon I get into at least one DPS is pretty much a ghost, you never notice his damage, only his roll at the end of the dugeon on the frozen orb and that's it.

Just now on ahune 2 dps went afk, it was 3 of us doing it, fun times. If we were out of combat we'd kick them.
    and how does he know he'll be doing that seconds in the instance, without even confronting a few mobs? :scratches his head: oh, right. because he is the tank and then it is ok to be a dick, I presume?

8. July 5, 2018  
    and how does he know he'll be doing that seconds in the instance, without even confronting a few mobs? :scratches his head: oh, right. because he is the tank and then it is ok to be a dick, I presume?
    Yes ofc,you make a tank and get in rdf hc with ppl who take 10 days to kill mobs bcs they are 3k gs in rdf hc,how fun that is,healers are in same position,they get insta que as well,so just bear with extra 5min of finding another guy,i wish u were here few years back when only way to find a rdf hc grp was via global and no one would take u if u were not 5k +,it's expected of ppl to be geared on this server bcs its quite old and u can buy half of good gear and other half is prty easy to get,ur just doing rdf for those 2 frosts to buy some near end game item not bcs u want gear from it,be happy that u don't need to do naxx uldu toc while u gear up,ur making too much fuss over smth that is only matter of ones's perspective.

9. July 5, 2018  
    I play tank a lot. I get mad at tank-able classes that complain about the lack of tanks. I also get mad when DPSes slack or underperform. I don't give a flying **** about your feelings or queue time as DPS - if you're bad, I'm leaving. You're not my friend, not my pal, not my pupil, not my little ***** - I'm not gonna carry randoms and be #1 DPS as tank because *****s don't know how to play 3-button specs.

If you want to solve the problem, then there are 3 solutions: find a tank and group with him all the time, actually play a tank, or just git gud. If you can't do any of those 3, then that's not my problem.

P.S.
    he is the tank and then it is ok to be a dick, I presume?
    Yes.

That's a widely known truth in all MMORPGs. You respect the tank and carry your own weight or he just leaves and finds another group instantly. That's how the world works.
    Edited: July 5, 2018

10. July 5, 2018  
    I play tank a lot. I get mad at tank-able classes that complain about the lack of tanks. I also get mad when DPSes slack or underperform. I don't give a flying **** about your feelings or queue time as DPS - if you're bad, I'm leaving. You're not my friend, not my pal, not my pupil, not my little ***** - I'm not gonna carry randoms and be #1 DPS as tank because *****s don't know how to play 3-button specs.

If you want to solve the problem, then there are 3 solutions: find a tank and group with him all the time, actually play a tank, or just git gud. If you can't do any of those 3, then that's not my problem.

P.S.

Yes.

That's a widely known truth in all MMORPGs. You respect the tank and carry your own weight or he just leaves and finds another group instantly. That's how the world works.
    Ok, and I'm behind on you on that 100%. But, that is not what I'm complaining or even pointing out.

What I'm saying is, when you use RDF to find a group and a group forms, I have had 2 times out of 5 (last 5, to be more precise) tank wanting to be kicked out because, and I quote, "this dungeon is boring". I mean, I agree that a tank should quit etc. if the group he is with is poor and slacking and AFK or what. That is completely understandable.
    However, using a RDF feature and that outright refusing to even teleport to a dungeon you are given is, well, a bit wrong. I would even say it is an exploit, seeing as you can select the dungeons you want to queue for, but in that case you do not get the extra XP and the Satchel of Goods for the random feature. Using random feature of RDF with no intention of doing certain dungeons you are in level bracket for should be punishable as that is clearly against what the tool is designed for.

What I wanted to know is if that is something that should be reported to GM's? An how would one report that? Also, if someone has experience with reporting that sort of behavior to GM's?

11. July 5, 2018  
    Chill down dude, even if it's al old expansion the majority of players are casuals, you can't expect to be teamed up with good people all the time, I mean honestly, if your re queuing as a tank just because some people are low, your going to waste more time finding that "pro" party rather then doing the first dungeon that pops.

PS: why even queue random dungeon finder if you can't stand "random" people? get the good group yourself, as a tank it would take you less then a minute finding people on global, rather then ruin it for the guys you "randomly" queue with.

12. July 5, 2018  
    What I wanted to know is if that is something that should be reported to GM's? An how would one report that? Also, if someone has experience with reporting that sort of behavior to GM's?
    No, you can't report it. The guy's just a dick. He wants to use the RDF for the extra rewards but doesn't want to do certain dungeons so he leaves/AFKs until he gets the dungeon he wants. Nothing to report here. The correct behaviour would be to queue specifically for said dungeon, do all the quests you have there, then just queue random for the satchel.

And yeah, when I level from 68 to 80 by getting only Nexus and nothing else but Nexus for 30 times in a row (not joking), I kind of get ****ing tilted and start AFKing/asking for kick. The same **** happens every day when I log in and queue for my first RDF. ****'s 99.9% guaranteed to give me Nexus for some reason, followed by Oculus.

13. July 6, 2018  
    No, you can't report it. The guy's just a dick. He wants to use the RDF for the extra rewards but doesn't want to do certain dungeons so he leaves/AFKs until he gets the dungeon he wants. Nothing to report here. The correct behaviour would be to queue specifically for said dungeon, do all the quests you have there, then just queue random for the satchel.
    Ok, and aside from calling him a dick on forums, what can be done? I mean, it's not like there is only one person like that. From what I have seen searching this forum, a topic like this occasionally pops up with people pointing out the same problem.

I understand that getting the same dungeon can be frustrating, but again, you can opt out of it in RDF. TBH, from what I have seen, usually items in the satchel are worse then what you can get from dungeons in that range bracket. Ok, if you do not have great gear, it can be an upgrade, but after a few dungeons in that bracket, you get better gear. Also, I know when I did BRD couple of times in a row, I got duplicate gear in my satchel so queueing in that level bracket for the satchel stopped making sense.

14. July 6, 2018  
    The suggestion itself is problematic, as the creator himself admits, so it's rejected - it could too easily be abused to grief legitimate players if everyone kicked got the debuff.

On the other hand, the issue of people disrupting the game by demanding to be kicked as a way to avoid the debuff is a fact. I brought it up with Palutena and she got confirmation from the Head GM that such cases can be reported and will lead to punishment if evidence is provided (like screenshots of the person wanting to be kicked, timestamped chat showing the person standing it place and refusing to cooperate, etc.).

15. July 6, 2018  
    So those guys that do just auto attack/ shoot /wand, is that also not cooperation?
    Today we kicked a guy just doing white damage through half of a POS run, that's really not nice either

12 Last