1. Can't log into Warmane account

Hello. I'm posting this on a newly-created account because after attempting to set up 2nd-tier verification on my main account, I have been locked out of my own account and can no longer access it.
    It's got me trapped in a closed loop where it emails me a verification code for the 2nd tier. When I enter the code, it says the code is expired and it sends me a new one. I then use the new one, and the same thing happens. It says the new code is expired. Then it sends me yet another one, also expired. On and on it goes. After about the fifth time, I had to create a new account to post this inquiry.

So, why in the heck is this happening and can someone from staff fix this so I can log into my account? Thanks.

Edit: Apparently I can still log into the game. I just can't log into the account on here. Every time I try, I'm sent an email with the authentication code. Then I'll use the code to try and complete the log-in and it tells me the code is expired.
    Edited: June 24, 2018

2. Ok, after about 15 tries, I am finally able to log in. The window between the time the authentication code is sent and the time it expires is only a few seconds and I had to be almost inumanly quick in entering it in. The 2-tier authentication process is more trouble than it's worth. Is there a way to revert back from 2-tier to just the single tier or whatever you want to call it? i don't know if I'll ever be successful in logging into my account again with the way things are currently set up.

3. try firefox until google chrome, it work for me

4. Thanks for the reply. You're saying it's the browser that's causing the problem? I'll give it a try next time when this problem pops up again. Good day to you.