1. Revert the Battleground changes!

Ever since Warmane decided to revert their bg fix and allow bg hopping again, battlegrounds have been a mess again!
    Half the bgs are missing 30% of players and it is extremely unfair and unfun.
    Can we please just revert the bg changes to stop the bg hopping again?

I know I am not the only one noticing this lately (on alliance side). I'm sure many horde players will flame me on this since they are winning most of the bgs now with 3+ player advantage over the opposing team...but whatever, it has to be said!

Please people chime in here; tell me that I'm not crazy.

2. Last i checked (1 week ago) horde queue was like from 15 to 50 min and they were losing like 95% of bgs anyway, also ally players on forum were saying - just chill guys "no pain, no gain" :v but still if it will be unfiar to ally im against to such changes. Overroll i think that best solution will be to turn off ally > horde faction change and to make horde > ally faction change FREE !

3. They took a step backward by reintroducing the BG hopping. It only leads to unbalanced fights.

Now the following measures need to be taken:
    1) Revert the Battleground changes. Implement auto unqueue upon on entering a BG again.
    2) Make faction change to Alliance free.
    3) Broadcast a global auto chat message that informs players that faction change to ally is free and that they have the shorter BG queue times.
    4) If the faction imbalance still persists then temporary increase the honor rates on ally side by 20%.
    Edited: June 25, 2018

4. How about drastically increasing honour gained? i'd estimate 75%+ of the players in BGs are just there to farm gear; if honour was increased, maybe they'd be less of a mess. only people who actually enjoyed it would be there

as for missing 30% of players, at NA evenings it was still like that with no queue hopping (and happened for both factions)

5. I actually find queues to be much shorter, to very little, if no price payed in terms of battleground balance.
    I like the change a lot, it made me enjoy bgs again.

Babbi

6. How about drastically increasing honour gained? i'd estimate 75%+ of the players in BGs are just there to farm gear; if honour was increased, maybe they'd be less of a mess. only people who actually enjoyed it would be there

Or maybe they should just give free gear to people like you, I mean why PvP for pvp gear after all, right?

7. sounds like a plan
    no clue how anyone could roll an alt now for pvp, would take hundreds of hours of grinding just to get trinkets and offpieces lol

8. Warmane ruined balance in pvp. It's huge disproportion in player's gear atm. People leaving this server more and more cause of low pvp. Nothing is gona cure pvp if factions wont be balanced.
    Edited: June 30, 2018

9. Warmane ruined balance in pvp. It's huge disproportion in player's gear atm. People leaving this server more and more cause of low pvp. Nothing is gona cure pvp if factions wont be balanced.
    S4 will bring back a lot of pvp players.