1. Scroll of Transgormation added as a reward in Wintergrasp

I play in Lordaeron and Wintergrasp matches are only filled with less than 30 ppl per faction outside of peak hours. I've spoken to many players and to them there's little motivation to join especially when you have already done two VOAs.

This little incentive isn't game-breaking at all because Scroll of Transformation is a cosmetic item. In fact this will encourage PvErs to join.

I myself play alot of RBGs with the sole motivation on getting scroll.
    Edited: June 27, 2018

2. As someone who doesn't do raids these days, scrolls are hard to come by in BGs. It's like for every BG win there's only 1% chance of it dropping, as I haven't had a scroll drop in almost a month (considering I play at least 6 matches everyday).

A Wintergrasp activation would entice a lot of PvPers.

3. personally i believe the solution would be to tweak the BG's percentage rather than allowing it to drop from WG, here's why:

1st: WG is done only few times a day, which means drop rates would have to be significant, otherwise it would be a completely inneficient way to "farm" the scrolls, and if it had high drop rates everyone would give up other BG's in order to farm scrolls only on WG.
    2nd: WG reward is VOA, and thats why you fight for. fighting for scrolls would place way too much power in a single battleground.
    3rd: you already have multiboxers camping almost every single WG battle without the scrolls, imagine what would happen if you add them, WG would be completely unplayable unless you were a multiboxer yourself.
    4th: we should also remember that transmog is a warmane feature and not a retail one for wotlk, so we cant actually "demand" high drop rates, thats what they are also sold at the shop.

4. personally i believe the solution would be to tweak the BG's percentage rather than allowing it to drop from WG, here's why:

1st: WG is done only few times a day, which means drop rates would have to be significant, otherwise it would be a completely inneficient way to "farm" the scrolls, and if it had high drop rates everyone would give up other BG's in order to farm scrolls only on WG.
    2nd: WG reward is VOA, and thats why you fight for. fighting for scrolls would place way too much power in a single battleground.
    3rd: you already have multiboxers camping almost every single WG battle without the scrolls, imagine what would happen if you add them, WG would be completely unplayable unless you were a multiboxer yourself.
    4th: we should also remember that transmog is a warmane feature and not a retail one for wotlk, so we cant actually "demand" high drop rates, thats what they are also sold at the shop.
    Im gonna rebut:

1st : It doesn't have to be significant, raids have a weekly lock, BGs have a small percentage, it should scale the same way.

2nd: If there is not much demand to play wg then "buffing" it will make it more viable, your end goal is an active wg.

4th: How Warmane makes drop rates for scrolls is entirely independent of whether it is a retail feature or not, so although I kind of agree with your 4th arguement, its off to me.

I agree with your 3rd point to an extent, but you might be over thinking this, multiboxers will wg regardless.
    Edited: July 21, 2018 Reason: revisions