1. I think the rules need to be amended

It looks like "Donor bashing" is still listed as being against the game rules so this probably needs to be updated to explain that it's allowed now. I didn't realise when I raised a ticket for it with a screenshot, and so naturally the GM replied "tough **** *****" back to me, I guess it's allowed now and I didn't realise.

Edit: Funny, it didn't asterisk it out when the GM said it :/
    Edited: June 25, 2018

2. Donor bashing is still against rules. If you think a GM did something wrong, send a private message on forum to Head GM Aldtharios.

3. Most snowflakes dont understand what donor bashing is, it's likely you didn't either if that's the reply you got.

some thing to note:

being a donor does not make you immune to generally being bashed
    someone pointing out that you are a donor or calling you a donor is not 'donor-bashing'

4. So this doesn't count as donor bashing?

"Is there a problem with me donating"
    "Yeah it means you cant play dumbass"

Just for future reference?

edit: BTW 2 GMs have now confirmed that this is not donor bashing, honestly if that isn't it then just remove the rule lol!

edit2: And now I get banned lol mid-instance while I'm healing, ah good old fashioned dictatorships, gotta love the old ways right?!
    Edited: June 28, 2018

5. Somehow it feels like your not telling the whole story.
    Maybe he got mad cause you had really good gear and didn't heal?

he said you coulden't play, and called you "dumbass", how is that donor bashing, your the one who mentioned the donation part in this context, like you tried to make him bash you in the first place.
    There's a lot of rude and toxic players, how come you got banned though?
    You leave out a lot of your story and it only leaves questions.

6. Somehow it feels like your not telling the whole story.
    Consider the accusation he's making about a GM without screenshot evidence.
    "and so naturally the GM replied "tough **** *****" back to me"
    This is how you know it's BS.

7. It's all false accusations until you present valid proof that the GM is **** talking to you, otherwise you are just spouting BS, it's very easy to say that I have been mistreated by a GM and I demand compensation without valid proof.

8. July 1, 2018  
    Honestly I don't care whether you believe me. It was just a suggestion to clear up the rules, I was never asking for any compensation or anything like that. I won't be checking this forum anymore.

9. July 1, 2018  
    Honestly I don't care whether you believe me. It was just a suggestion to clear up the rules, I was never asking for any compensation or anything like that. I won't be checking this forum anymore.
    You can't report any minor annoyance and not be expected to use the ignore feature. It's also not acceptable to go on the forum an BS about the GM team. If you have an issue with the GM or how the rules are handled by them, you should send a private message to Aldtharios, not make things up about them on the public forum in an attempt to get people to side with you. If you want support with dealing with the people who insult you, it's probably in your best interest to not insult the professionalism of the team that you're wanting support from.