1. PVP Battle Grounds not Balance

All premades should only have premades in front or Balance the iLVL

Should be a Limit for ilvl to join BG's as all are naked or all low geared to many joining and its 1 sided game then and its useless
    The only other thing to do then is either go AFK or leave that BG its getting annoying and not use full

Please balance this out Plz

2. All premades should only have premades in front or Balance the iLVL

Should be a Limit for ilvl to join BG's as all are naked or all low geared to many joining and its 1 sided game then and its useless
    The only other thing to do then is either go AFK or leave that BG its getting annoying and not use full

Please balance this out Plz
    How many times does this have to be said? Random Battlegrounds are the only viable way of farming honor for low geared characters to get furious/rele set/wf offset, when will you get over it?
    No limit will ever happen, maybe like >100ilvl so you at least get quest and not naked, but that's also unlikely.

What might be possible is item level brackets, like group everyone <230 ilvl, group 230<x<251, and 251 and over, but also not likely.

3. How many times does this have to be said? Random Battlegrounds are the only viable way of farming honor for low geared characters to get furious/rele set/wf offset, when will you get over it?
    No limit will ever happen, maybe like >100ilvl so you at least get quest and not naked, but that's also unlikely.

What might be possible is item level brackets, like group everyone <230 ilvl, group 230<x<251, and 251 and over, but also not likely.
    here is how:

after lvl 80: do quests to raise rep and lvl up a proffesion. buy the rep items, get profesion items as well. that alone will get you to 3k+ gs, after that you can farm fos-pos til 4k gs and form there go bg without being 100% useless.
    also, you can go voa as full pve and get pvp items there, or at least the WG quests which grant a LOT of honour.

there are ways, but of course, lazy fresh lvl 80 prefer to afk in bg and get 600 honour than doing it the right way and actually get some progress done

4. there are ways, but of course, lazy fresh lvl 80 prefer to afk in bg and get 600 honour than doing it the right way and actually get some progress done
    I can't help but wonder: how many of the people who now ***** about "lazy fresh level 80s" did in fact use these "other ways" to get where they are now, instead of them themselves going undergeared do battlegrounds?

5. I can't help but wonder: how many of the people who now ***** about "lazy fresh level 80s" did in fact use these "other ways" to get where they are now, instead of them themselves going undergeared do battlegrounds?
    if i havent done so i wouldnt be sugesting it, would i? every character i've got has followed the process mentioned above, or straight up get the stuff form ah/alts that already have a profesion done

EDIT: gear aside, i have no problem in "carrying" a low geared player as long as they actually DO something instead of just AFK and move once every min to prevent afk kick from BG
    Edited: June 27, 2018

6. if i havent done so i wouldnt be sugesting it, would i? every character i've got has followed the process mentioned above, or straight up get the stuff form ah/alts that already have a profesion done
    You aren't the only one who complains about what you did. But since you took it personally, I wouldn't doubt that someone who hadn't done that would still suggest it for others, as they doing that is an inconvenience now. I also am highly skeptical that being in a group full of people who get one shot, albeit while moving around and trying to fight for no benefit to the group, wouldn't be an issue for you... otherwise, why did you specifically go mentioning "fresh level 80s," and not just people who AFK? Is the AFK of "fresh level 80s" somehow worse than that of someone who already has some gear?

7. You aren't the only one who complains about what you did. But since you took it personally, I wouldn't doubt that someone who hadn't done that would still suggest it for others, as they doing that is an inconvenience now. I also am highly skeptical that being in a group full of people who get one shot, albeit while moving around and trying to fight for no benefit to the group, wouldn't be an issue for you... otherwise, why did you specifically go mentioning "fresh level 80s," and not just people who AFK? Is the AFK of "fresh level 80s" somehow worse than that of someone who already has some gear?
    was answering to this:
    How many times does this have to be said? Random Battlegrounds are the only viable way of farming honor for low geared characters to get furious/rele set/wf offset, when will you get over it?