1. Stuck in dk questline

I abandon Bloody Breakout and i cant take it again, plx i need help, i cant continue with dk initial questline

2. July 1, 2018  
    Same here, I tried logging in and out, taking breaks, but the guy downstairs is just not showing up anymore. I assume he is crucial for DK questline, since there are no quests left. Can someone please tell me what can be done?

3. July 1, 2018  
    Update: i was tabbed, when i came back into the game (died in the meantime, ran back to basement where hes located) there he was with another player, and after that with another one, but i still cant get him to show up for me.

4. July 1, 2018  

5. July 1, 2018  
    Is there something that im missing or doing wrong? I died doing that quest first time, and that was pretty much the last time i saw Koltira Deathweaver or interacted with him. When i was revived i came back, he was nowhere to be found so i thought its smart to just abandon the quest and take it from him again. Please tell me what can i do to fix this, i see that bugtracker already has posts on this subject, so to avoid posting about bug that has been posted previously im asking here, because i really cant find the solution. Thanks.