1. Best expansion to play?

UMMM I'm returning to WoW any suggestions on the best expansion to download? I downloaded MoP before and WotLK. I preferred MoP in terms of new content (but it's really buggy esp w/ worgen and pandaren). I liked WotLK a lot and I had a lot of fun so I'm leaning more towards to WotLK rn (new one). Can anyone here help me pick an expansion? (the best one in your opinion)

2. WotLK is very active both PvP and PvE wise. Most people have BiS(best in slot) gear.MoP is good PvP wise, but PvE is kinda dead with only a few guilds doing SoO

3. server wise, wotlk. MOP is better, but with the server quality here choose the main server of the project.

4. This is a personal opinion and is in no way true given any proven statistics or facts.

Regardless, the best expansion to play on is the one YOU like the best. Try them and decide which best fits you.

5. True, MOP is the worst.

Regardless, the best expansion to play on is the one YOU like the best. Try them and decide which best fits you.
    Have you even tried netharion or frostwolf? because server wise we have "statistics and facts".

I assume this is about warmane, because if the idea is to name other projects my post just will be deleted.