1. [Bag of Fishing Treasures]

I've been doing fishing daily quests for almost a month in a row already and from what I experienced loot table seems to be ****ed up. Most of the time you get just gold and not even Sharpened Fish Hook, which droprate should be 75%. Anyone got the same issue or is it just me? :s

2. Yeah, same here - I thought it would get fixed with Zul'Aman release but seems like it did not.

3. I was experiencing the same thing, thinking it must be bugged... soo many hand ins with no rewards other than gold and sometimes hooks... except today when i handed in the crocodile quest from fishing in stormwind, i got a fugly baby croc pet reward in the bag. still think it could be buffed tho..

4. I have reported this issue in the bugtracker over 3 months ago (specifically because of the cooking pattern not dropping), it has been confirmed but i'm still waiting for the fix. Not trying to be salty at all, but it looks like it's another bugged feature that gets no attention at all, no matter how minor it may be.