1. (A) Anyone interested in raiding older WotLK content w/ gear limits?

Hey guys

I love how active this server is, really feels like WoW did back in 2010. That being said I'm not in a huge rush to do ICC and Ruby Sanctum or get Shadowmourne on all my characters because I feel like out of all the content in WotLK I farmed those two raids over and over and over on live servers. I'm really interested to go into Naxx and Ulduar, maybe even ToC, but it's just not as fun doing it when everyone's got ICC gear. Kinda just feels like... farming heroics for badges, you know?

Would anyone be interested in doing some Naxx 10 or Uld 10 with gear limits? What I mean is that we'll all gear down to make the dungeons a bit more challenging. Like doing Naxx only with items from heroics, or Ulduar only with items from Naxx. That way the content would feel fresh, similar to how it did when it first came out, and the loot from bosses would actually matter a bit.

This wouldn't require you to join a new guild or make a new character. All you'd have to do is maintain a separate gear set from what you usually raid in. We'd start by getting everyone a set of i200s from heroics/AH/crafting, then move into Naxx until we feel ready for Ulduar. I'd be open to starting a guild once we get a few more people interested.

I play a Resto/Enh shaman right now and am leveling up a DK who I intend to be a tank. Feel free to /w Earthbendy in game if you're interested.

Edit: I'm aware of the guild that's already doing this on Horde.
    Edited: June 27, 2018

2. I am new to the server, having played for many years and wanting to come back to this expansion. I'm currently leveling a paladin that I intend to tank with at 80. My current level is only 31 I believe, but would be very interested in this type of slower/regular gearing when I reach the cap. My in game name is Superos, if your not way ahead in a couple weeks or whenever it is I hit level cap this would be great fun. If not, goodluck to those that do go this route. :)

I did raid throughout bc and wrath back in the day and would enjoy this progression again at the old school rate.

3. I would have been interested in this, if you were horde side lol, should edit your post and mention this is ally side venture.

4. I am new to the server, having played for many years and wanting to come back to this expansion. I'm currently leveling a paladin that I intend to tank with at 80. My current level is only 31 I believe, but would be very interested in this type of slower/regular gearing when I reach the cap. My in game name is Superos, if your not way ahead in a couple weeks or whenever it is I hit level cap this would be great fun. If not, goodluck to those that do go this route. :)

I did raid throughout bc and wrath back in the day and would enjoy this progression again at the old school rate.
    I probably won't be way ahead as I work full time and am also waiting to get this group together before gearing up all the way :P

Feel free to add me in game.

I would have been interested in this, if you were horde side lol, should edit your post and mention this is ally side venture.
    Edited! If you're Horde and want to do this, check out the guild Broken Symmetry.

5. Hello, There is people who is intrested in this, I joined an Alliance guild around 6 month's ago who did Naxx / Ulduar 25 with the those raids ilvl gear on everyone, Alot of people will ask if FoS / PoS / HoR normal gear is allowed though.
    It would probably take a little time to fill the guild but once you got the people, you will have solid raiders who wants to raid that content.

6. Hey,

I normally play on Horde side, but I'd be interested to do something like this with you guys if you're willing to wait for me to level a toon :p
    What time-zone do you play on?

7. Hello, There is people who is intrested in this, I joined an Alliance guild around 6 month's ago who did Naxx / Ulduar 25 with the those raids ilvl gear on everyone, Alot of people will ask if FoS / PoS / HoR normal gear is allowed though.
    It would probably take a little time to fill the guild but once you got the people, you will have solid raiders who wants to raid that content.
    Great to hear it's been done before. That means it can be done again! I figured we might have to make some compromises at first, especially with 25 mans. I would likely keep the strict gear requirements to group members only and any randoms we take to fill slots would just have a GS maximum or something.

Hey,

I normally play on Horde side, but I'd be interested to do something like this with you guys if you're willing to wait for me to level a toon :p
    What time-zone do you play on?
    I'm on EST, live in the Northeast US. Ideally raiding would be an after work weekday thing for me (7-10pm or so) but if we have a lot of Europeans I'm not opposed to weekends. Whatever works for everyone really.

8. Cool to hear, I'm on EST as well :D

Well, I'd definitely be down for that then! What are you guys looking for mostly? Since I'll be making a new toon anyway, might as well go for something as useful as possible!

9. Everything right now! I literally just registered the guild charter 5 minutes ago. To pay homage to Indiana Jones, we'll be called <Raiders of Lost Content>.

As I said, I play resto and enh shaman. Pick whatever you like to play the most! I'll help you level up if you need it.
    Edited: June 28, 2018

10. I am very interested in this and would like to join asap :)

11. I am very interested in this and would like to join asap :)
    Great! Contact me ingame - Earthbendy on alliance.

I am on vacation for the 4th so I won't be online much until after then.

12. I would have been interested in this, if you were horde side lol, should edit your post and mention this is ally side venture.
    Edited! If you're Horde and want to do this, check out the guild Broken Symmetry.
    Saw this and wanted to reiterate.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=386212

13. If you want to do Naxaramas/Toc and other raids, forum pm me or invite me straight on discord. Negan#4171 - im tired of ICC farming also. :P