1. Random battleground, hasn't been so random

This last month has seen a major decline in the number of AV and Isle of conquest games that are created using the RBG tool, i used to see AV like 10% of the time and isle around 4%, but now it seems AV only pops 1% of the time, and isle never pops at all. i understand people prefer to play WSG and AB but 80% of the games being WSG is just too much. Not to mention getting the battlemaster achievement has become near impossible since you need 100 victories in AV.

Please change the system so AV and isle pop a little more, enough so players like me can grind the achievements we need.

Off topic : i also noticed that isle of conquest doesnt award victory to the side that has more reinforcements when the game ends by time-out, not sure if this is deliberate but if it was changed it would really help grinding the 100 wins achievement.

Best regards

2. The matchmaking got broken when RS was released. Now you play WSG the whole day or SOTAs 5v5... They got rid of BG numbers too, preventing 5+ premades with an explanation that its blizzlike now (so they admitted that they kept it "bugged" for 3 years on purpose lmao, like anyone is gonna believe that). Our only hope is to wait for Crossrealm PvP. I feel your pain bro, i need only AV for my Battlemaster :/. PvP was poor before but now is non existant. Their decisions made the only guild (on 80) that kept it alive move to Icecrown so they can at least play.
    Edited: June 28, 2018

3. with an explanation that its blizzlike now
    Can you give me a quote, because I haven't seen that said by Staff?

4. there is constantly 7-8 people playing on each team in WSG how do you want to play AV when its 40vs40? I will rather play these small BGs instead of 5 minutes of AV or Isle because there is not enough players

5. there is constantly 7-8 people playing on each team in WSG how do you want to play AV when its 40vs40? I will rather play these small BGs instead of 5 minutes of AV or Isle because there is not enough players
    It may very well be the problem that there just isn't enough people queuing for the large bgs to pop. Certainly when I play that is the problem since even WSG matches are sometimes threatening to close because there aren't enough players.

6. They got rid of BG numbers too, preventing 5+ premades with an explanation that its blizzlike now (so they admitted that they kept it "bugged" for 3 years on purpose lmao, like anyone is gonna believe that).
    No. Those two things are not equivalent.

7. AV and IoC should have a low chance to pop. This is intended behaviour.

8. No. Those two things are not equivalent.
    Care to explain then why did you change anything when it worked just fine? Help us, mortals, to understand that from your point of view.

9. July 1, 2018  
    Care to explain then why did you change anything when it worked just fine? Help us, mortals, to understand that from your point of view.
    I don't think I need to explain why every single bug that may exist on the server isn't intentionally bugged.