1. Furious Weapons Ingame please

Just saying it's stupid one cannot obtain PvP weapons without Raid (if got even to roll) or mastering arena exp.
    Honor,- or arena points for obtain ingame Furious weapons.
    It's twisted if one must get in endgame raids before can obtain average weapon for PvP.
    Most of PvP players are in first place PvE core raiders at Lordaeron atm.
    Twisted did i said that already :D No wonder if realm population decrease.

2. Farm gold buy battered hilt problem solved

3. Farm gold buy battered hilt problem solved
    Thx. Yes i'm atm on the questline PoS "Reforging the Sword". Next FoS and HoR. Quite much PvE for 1 weapon, if needed 2 x 1h and one ranged as hunt.
    I don't point Warmane ofc. If i can remember retail bungled this. Huge item level gap of PvP weapons. Plz correct me if i'm wrong. But would be very nice custom feature to "fix mistake".
    No harm to anyone i'm sure, (not even talking about Relentless weapons here) and keeps people logging here. Personally I don't like easy and i will be ready to pay for example 150k honorpoints of one Furious 1h axe if only aviable ingame :D

4. no, not how it works.

5. Just saying it's stupid one cannot obtain PvP weapons without Raid (if got even to roll) or mastering arena exp.
    Honor,- or arena points for obtain ingame Furious weapons.
    It's twisted if one must get in endgame raids before can obtain average weapon for PvP.
    Most of PvP players are in first place PvE core raiders at Lordaeron atm.
    Twisted did i said that already :D No wonder if realm population decrease.
    There is a suggestions section that you may have more luck putting this in. But i doubt you will get anywhere since it wasn't in retail and they will say they want to keep it blizzlike. On top of that it has a bad smell of showing special treatment to ppl like you who clearly can't/refuse to do pve content to progress their character. I mean complaining about having to do battered hilt questline? Come on man that stuff is easy as and can be knocked out in a couple hours.

6. I'm doing very good way it is now. But realm population is decreasing. No BG's but only peak hours. Icecrown realm donors keep this PvE realm up btw ;)