1. <A> Raiders of Lost Content - GEAR DOWN FOR NAXX, BIOTCH! (Progressive Raiding)

Tired of rushing through content at breakneck speed just to get those precious Frost badges? ICC Heroic getting kinda dull? Sick of sitting around Dalaran in i277 gear wondering what to do with your Shadowmourne? Interested in <Broken Symmetry> but playing on Alliance? New to the server?

<Raiders of Lost Content> might be the guild for you.

We are a brand new, non-traditional raiding guild. Our goal is to enjoy all that WotLK has to offer, authentically, as Blizzard originally designed it. We voluntarily gear down to make instances like Naxx, Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, Ulduar, etc more challenging, and therefore more satisfying.

The rules are simple. For every raid tier, we start with gear one tier lower, and work our way up. If we're starting a Naxx10 group, everyone starts with i200 gear from heroics. When we get to Ulduar, everyone will use the gear they got in Naxx. And so on.

Anyone can join, but if you want to raid, you must obtain a Starter Gear Set that meets the following requirements:
    - i200 blue or purple items obtained from heroics, crafting, rep factions, AH or Badges of Heroism.
    - all items enchanted, all gem slots filled (cheap ench/gems are fine, just don't show up with nothing)
    - no items from ToC5, FoS, PoS or HoR until we get to ICC

As a member, you will keep this set separate from the items you obtain through any other raids. You will only add to your gear set on raids with our guild. Feel free to PuG Naxx and Ulduar to get a feel for the encounters, but please do not bring gear from PuGs to our raids.

We run on an honor system. The purpose of this project is to enjoy the subtlety of raiding old content in appropriate gear. If you cut corners to get ahead, you're just making it less fun for yourself and everyone else. If you get what this is all about and appreciate it, and make an effort to show up and make it happen, it will be recognized with promotions.

Raid times will be established when we have enough players for a solid group. I live in the Eastern US, work full time, and plan on playing after work (6-10 EST) and on weekends. I will never penalize members for being unable to attend a raid so long as they communicate with me in advance. Raids will be planned at least a week beforehand.

For loot, we will begin with a simple Need Before Greed system. As we make progress, we may transition to Loot Council or some other system based on how team members feel. I want to make sure that the most reliable people who really want to make this happen get rewarded for their efforts.

Please contact Earthbendy in game if you are interested. All roles are currently open. I will help you level a new character.
    Edited: June 28, 2018

2. Im coming ! Gonna leveling a warlock

3. Like I said on the other topic, I'm interested :D

I'll be leveling a Pala. Ideally would play ret, but I can tank or heal if needed.
    Char is Thorbe IG, feel free to add me :)

4. Well, I was going to start on this server today, this kind of guild is exactly what I'm looking for.

5. Cool! I'm away on vacation until after the 4th, but I'll be on then to get you guys set up.

6. Are overpowered BOE trinkets allowed like Darkmoon Card?

7. Are overpowered BOE trinkets allowed like Darkmoon Card?
    If you must. But I won't use anything that makes the game too easy

8. July 2, 2018  
    I have added you in-game and will be looking for a chance to whisper you for an invite. I am currently leveling a pally (level 65) and will be main spec tank for raid purposes/instances & heroics prior. Name is Superos and those times would work well most of the time for me. See you in game.

9. July 9, 2018  
    Hey

Any news on this? I added you in game but didn't catch you online yet.
    My pala (ret) is ready for heroics :D