1. New Items Outland Store

Hello guys,
    will there be new items on Outland Store once s4 (+ SwP) is released? Like new BT/SwP items?

2. yeh dude sunwell gear will be on the store as soon as sunwell opens for sure dude

3. The gear from BT will probably come when SWP gets released and ZA gear a bit after. SWP gear will eventually be on the store too.

4. Bring on the cancer please.
    4G already does that to you. 5G will do it even better.

5. I wtb my glaives for my rogue, how much will it costs ?

6. July 3, 2018  
    Can we please at least get normal (not timed) ZA gear in store? ZA is being overfarmed, even with pugs. Adding timed loot would, of course, be an insult to good guilds, but normal drops, why not?

7. July 4, 2018  
    Yea .. BIS Trinkets ... ofc :)

8. July 7, 2018  
    Ok, Warmane, now you have no excuses to not release at least ZA non-timed and BT at least until Illidan loot in shop. Please.

9. July 7, 2018  
    When there are new items in the store, will their prices be higher or the old items' prices will be lower?

10. July 7, 2018  

11. July 7, 2018  
    If u put new items in shop, for the sake of balance get same ilvl items available for all specs, unlike last season/addition. Where u added cata edge, but nothing even close for many of the other classes/specs. The best weapons you can get for example as enh from the shop is s2, same goes for shadow priests and many others. It creates imbalances.

12. July 7, 2018