1. Which to choose?

Hi all. My druid is currently at 5.1k Resto and 4k Feral (tank). As i continue to progress, I wanted to ask which would be more beneficial to focus on? I hear that bear tanks are needed, but resto druids are great for raid healing.

Any opinions on which "path" would be better in the long run, or perhaps more desired/needed by groups?

2. i believe that the 4 specs go well, but if you will go for the more "desired" resto/balance is a solid choice.

Healers are more desired in general and balance is ranged dps, so you have just plus here.

3. Hi all. My druid is currently at 5.1k Resto and 4k Feral (tank). As i continue to progress, I wanted to ask which would be more beneficial to focus on? I hear that bear tanks are needed, but resto druids are great for raid healing.

Any opinions on which "path" would be better in the long run, or perhaps more desired/needed by groups?
    Why choose? I recommend you to gear both. Triumphs are easy to farm for your bear. Tanks have easiest time with gearing/getting a raid spot in raid, healers are second.

4. July 1, 2018  
    Hi all. My druid is currently at 5.1k Resto and 4k Feral (tank). As i continue to progress, I wanted to ask which would be more beneficial to focus on? I hear that bear tanks are needed, but resto druids are great for raid healing.

Whatever you prefer to play. Seriously!

5. both are needed in groups. But obviously are completely different playstyles. what do you want to do? Tanks and healers both get into groups pretty easy. With more pressure being on tanks for making mistakes. Healers hardly ever get blamed for anything even if it was their fault.