1. Multiboxing!

It's getting really annoying because of multiboxers, they ruin all ingame fun. That's not fair. Every wintergrasp has loads of multiboxers who ruin the game. If this happens continiously this server will die.

2. It's allowed, stop whining, it's not going away.

3. If this happens continiously this server will die.
    boxers have been around for the 7 years i've been here. yet the servers still running strong. but ya, its gonna die. lulz.

4. Yes mate sadly warmane will die #not , the multiboxing was legal on retail is legal here as well a multiboxing is easy to kill if you use the brain but sometimes the main cpu of human body cant be turned on so fast is lags sometimes , is funny to see this complain thread's about multiboxing , when mbxa wins the wg for horde some people flame him or congratulations him for doing it when mbxa is not there for horde the WG stays to alliance even if Divisiona/Stigeona/Dios/moonbox are not doing it , instead of playing the game for fun you guys complain about everything if theres a bug you are like this warmane doesnt fix s..t how they can fix if nobody reports the bugs or vote the bugs to get fixed faster , you guys only make threads complaing about multiboxers or warmanestaff that they dont anything.

5. the multiboxing was legal on retail is legal here as well
    Cause on retail it requires an additional paid copy of the game, here, it does not.

6. Cause on retail it requires an additional paid copy of the game, here, it does not.
    Here it doesn't for anyone - you included.

7. Here it doesn't for anyone - you included.
    I was just stating the reasoning behind the mutliboxing rules on retail. What you do here is up to you.

8. July 6, 2018  
    Instead of opening stupid threads be smart: don't feed them. You know what I do? I see a multiboxer in Alterac Valley? Right click Leave Battefield IDGAF. Imagine him completely alone without anyone to kill. I rather stay 15min with deserter than give him 1 single kill on me. But not everyone thinks like me, and tryhards, and gets killed, and the multiboxer gets honor, and he cryies on forum...U keep doing this **** since 10 years, wake up.
    He (the multiboxer) needs to learn that he is only a lonely nerd with no life and no one likes him (no matter which faction), so he should work out on getting better in both real life and game (even only at game, doesnt matter we are all nerds after all) and start to be considered a human being to respect, instead of a stupid coward without skill that logs only to do 30vs1.
    I forgot: I don't even enter Wintergrasp, not even for mistake, what you think I'm so stupid? Again, imagine him alone with his poor sieges without anybody to kill. I wanna see how long he last before he cuts his veins out of boredom and desperation. I dodge that place more than I dodge STV while leveling. Again: DON'T FEED THEM, LEAVE tHEM ALONE IN tHEIR SAD LONELINESS UNTIL THEY DISAPPEAR. Worthless scum.

9. July 6, 2018  
    Yes mate sadly warmane will die #not , the multiboxing was legal on retail is legal here as well a multiboxing is easy to kill if you use the brain but sometimes the main cpu of human body cant be turned on so fast is lags sometimes , is funny to see this complain thread's about multiboxing , when mbxa wins the wg for horde some people flame him or congratulations him for doing it when mbxa is not there for horde the WG stays to alliance even if Divisiona/Stigeona/Dios/moonbox are not doing it , instead of playing the game for fun you guys complain about everything if theres a bug you are like this warmane doesnt fix s..t how they can fix if nobody reports the bugs or vote the bugs to get fixed faster , you guys only make threads complaing about multiboxers or warmanestaff that they dont anything.
    I am sorry but comparing private server with retail when you are giving arguments about multiboxing is just dumb. You had to grind EVERYTHING in retail AND the expansions change every 1-2 years. These 2 factors are so huge in this subject that you simply can't say "if it's legal on retail, it must be legal on private servers as well, cuz blizzlike blah blah blah". You can't grind 40 full bis shamans in retail. Even if you could, it's so not worth it because the expansion would change soon anyway. In here, you can buy everything. Ofcourse they have their own cancer to deal with as well, it's not nearly as easy as it looks, but you can do incomparably better while multiboxing in here, than you could in retail. I am not saying you should forbid mbx or crying, I am just saying this particular argument is INVALID.

Now, referring to server's death, why the hell is there a queue??? And why the hell do people demand players cap increase? So do we have too many players and we need to increase the cap, or the server will die very soon? Can you whiners make up your mind?

10. July 9, 2018  
    I've used to worry aswell, but now just let it goooo

11. July 9, 2018  
    I was just stating the reasoning behind the mutliboxing rules on retail. What you do here is up to you.
    Blizzard has addressed the multiboxing issue multiple times and this was never once provided as a reason. It's always just been assumption based on the premise that Blizzard is a business and those people think the money Blizzard makes off multiboxing is enough to make a difference. (It's not.)

p.s. @thread, http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    Rule #15