1. The New Normal: WG

so now wg only last 10 minutes exactly. A horde MB named moonsomething wins wg by himself while everyone plays and thinks they are contributing.

moon is 40 druids who leap up to guns and bomb main door with engineering bombs.

no one watches him do it but I have. he drops the eng bomb, stealth for 5min cd, repeat and its over.

since there is 0 point in playing a wg now, i am looking for other world pvp to do. I guess TB wont happen, is there an equivalent in mop?

2. I believe that if we seek world PvP then we must create it for ourselves.
    Perhaps we should attempt to organize events around azeroth in special locations?

Cause one thing is for certain, WG is without a soul and has been that way for quite some time now.

3. How about not letting people with same IP into WG or smth like that.
    They have Nibelung staff from lady deathwisper too and combined with starfall they make so much adds I usually have 100 fps, I go down to 5, Imagine what normal people's pc's are like.
    "It's easy to counter a multiboxer" countless people say... not with a WG full of casuals, and 90% of this server, just like blizzard, is made up by casuals.

And for the record, Today there was 3 Horde multiboxers, "Scum" "Mbxa" and "Moon", after the Horde win, Alliance "pigeon" and "division" logged on just to have some fun outside VoA, almost broke my computer when 5 multiboxers clashed together.

4. MBoxers = A lot of dough.
    Hence if you want 0 MBoxers or restrict them, you need to fork up some serious sums.

5. Play on Lordaeron if you want an authentic Wintergrasp experience.