1. Level 19 twink items should be on marketplace

Our level 19 twink community is growing each day, guilds are getting filled with people and a bunch of players are active in this bracket and a lot ofp layers are waiting for realm merged battlegrounds to play with us, so I think the Warmane Staff should put level 19 twink items on marketplace for vote points for example Arena Grand Master trinket or Lucky Fishing Hat and few more since it's hard to get those items on our twinks because there's bunch of 80s around STV ganking us 24/7 because they want to get achievement.
    A lot of twinks would give a bunch of vote points and few coins for those items. As well by enabling this you'll improve activity of points/coins of lower levels as well as you're level 19 twink players happy.
    To prevent level 80 people of abusing this, the only way of getting Arena Grand Master, and Fishing Extravaganza achievement should be through completing the quest in-game, that way twinks will get the bis trinket and hat, get points/coins spent and all players still need to complete the quests to get the achievement.
    Please enable this items on marketplace and help our growing community.

Best Regards,
    Twinks from Icecrown

2. Voteshop made for new players, not for griefiers. You always can buy your stuff for coins and support the server.
    p.s. this is cute, twink-griefer wont be grifed by 80 lvl-griefers.

3. Voteshop made for new players, not for griefiers. You always can buy your stuff for coins and support the server.
    p.s. this is cute, twink-griefer wont be grifed by 80 lvl-griefers.
    Well we want to get the option to support server as twinks if players can donate gear on level 80 we want to get that option as well :)
    p.s. you're the cutest because you're not informed enough since 19 twinks are mostly doing battlegrounds and dungeons, ganking of opposite faction is included only by some players. Most of us want to play versus other twinks not versus the ungeared new players. And there is even some chance to kill an level 19 as level 16 but there's no chance to kill level 80 as an 19.

And twinks are not the griefers as you call them who destroy other's experience, we are just players who are bored of HC raiding, level 80bgs and pvping (I'm playing since 2011. on this server,as most of my guildies and friends twinks do), we got plenty of chars, achievements, and twinking is just the way they get different game experience, because it's quite harder to play your favorite class with lack of spells, as a caster you also need to be mana efficient, as a melee you can't just run into the crowd and do aoe and be safe because you have pocket healers and it takes much more skill than farming players @ battleground graveyards what became a point of pvp nowadays. If you ever wanna reexperience the whole point of wow which is: pvp,roleplaying,healthy community and friendship I suggest you to make an twink. As a twink you wont get frustrated or angry if someone done wrong move on some boss, or your guild fell apart and you've lost dkp, we just play, laugh, meet new people and have fun what is the whole point of gaming.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate 80s and I don't underestimate them but after this 7 years I just got bored of it and me and all the twinks want to show people that even if they've done everything in this expansion of the game, played every class , god bis gear, LoD, 100k hkills, 10k achievements there is always one thing that will refresh their gaming experience on this expansion and this server and it's TWINKING :)

See ya when you get bored @ 80 :)

4. use the link on the store to suggest items to be added. https://imgur.com/wwxnV2r

5. use the link on the store to suggest items to be added. https://imgur.com/wwxnV2r
    Thanks. I've done it :)

6. I strongly agree, if we provide donation options for 80s it shouldn't be a problem to add AGM and LFH to the store.

Coins/points, they're BiS items so coins would still be fair relative to 80 BiS being coins.

You would be opening up another (although smaller) revenue stream from an untapped market/demographic

I legitimately request these items through the shop request portal daily for the past month.

Please Warmane, we're trying to build up a healthy twink community here and this would help us grow exponentially.

Thanks.

7. July 2, 2018  
    I would love to see more low-level items getting into our store, another step towards reviving the nineteen twinking bracket!

8. July 8, 2018  
    I didnt have seen alot of twinks around horde capitals... i'd like to make twink aswell but i cant find alot of ppl

9. In past there for example Arena Master loot chest was in Vote Shop so i do not see reason why that would not be possible to add in again also things that others did mention i agree and support that, please reconsider, we would like to have them again ty.

10. it would be great to add them in store for COINS Not for vote points these are difficult to obtain vanity items lets not make them freebes. But for coins Would be great idea.