1. July 1, 2018  
    Diminishings? FAP's? Hand of Freedom? Etc etc?
    Idk what faps is, but its not diminishing and it's not any movement immune effect i know. It just keeps randomly not rooting people.

2. July 1, 2018  
    Idk what faps is, but its not diminishing and it's not any movement immune effect i know. It just keeps randomly not rooting people.
    Free action potion.

And in woltk as a mage you actually had (or have to, on private servers) to kite rather then tank damage. No matter your mage spec, no matter your gear level, if you allow the enemy to connect you die, through heals. Its your job as the mage not to get hit constantly. Its what makes woltk for most people the most skill based expansion as the classes actually played a lot different (for example, a druid or shaman healer cant dispell any of your cc) and even a tiny mistake can blow you up.

Yes, a bis mage will take 2-3 hits before dying so you get a bit of room, but if you get hit you die (it does allow you to react though). As a mage you have the tools to prevent that.

Woltk is weird in that way, a mage can blow up a warrior in 5 seconds, a warrior can nuke the mage in 4 (if he conects). Yet if played properly Duels (in the arena) will last for ages and stuff like mana management actually becomes super important.

And 3.5k GS is garbage. Especially for a cloth wearer. Just try not to get hit at all.

3. July 1, 2018  
    Thats, all great, but don't tell me that getting ambushed in the butt and insta-killed in bg has a counterplay, especially when there are more then 1 rogue so you can't keep track, or a war charges you and slaps you in the face with a melee attack, same goes for paladins that pop immunity to everything and roll you over.

Ice block has a high cooldown other than that, I can only accept my fate ( for now ).

4. July 1, 2018  
    Thats, all great, but don't tell me that getting ambushed in the butt and insta-killed in bg has a counterplay, especially when there are more then 1 rogue so you can't keep track, or a war charges you and slaps you in the face with a melee attack, same goes for paladins that pop immunity to everything and roll you over.

Ice block has a high cooldown other than that, I can only accept my fate ( for now ).
    There isnt, was more speaking in arena/duel terms (in the tool to prevent that part). You need to get lucky, play a stealth class or join a premade (u need to be at least 5.8 or so to get into one) to enjoy the cancer that is random bgs.

Ur gear just is so terrible (the only difference between 0 gear and anything below 5k pve is the damage, you will still instantly die vs most hings) that you cant even react yet (vs some classes, you can beat bad warriors naked as a mage). It gets better when you can tank 2-3hits or survive a charge and can start reacting to stuff.

But wotlk can be a lot harder then other expansions. Stuff like deadzoning warriors is kinda required for some classes.

5. July 1, 2018  
    Its what makes woltk for most people the most skill based expansion as the classes actually played a lot different (for example, a druid or shaman healer cant dispell any of your cc) and even a tiny mistake can blow you up.
    Let's be honest here. Unless it is two very skilled players going at it in a duel, gear and pure luck in terms of good use of CDs decides 49/50 battles. Skill is almost nowhere to be found in most scenarios in Wotlk because pretty much all battles just comes down to CDs and comps.

6. July 1, 2018  
    Let's be honest here. Unless it is two very skilled players going at it in a duel, gear and pure luck in terms of good use of CDs decides 49/50 battles. Skill is almost nowhere to be found in most scenarios in Wotlk because pretty much all battles just comes down to CDs and comps.
    Well, that took a weird turn.

7. July 1, 2018  
    Your gear as mage is irrelevant.
    If you are geared and not arcane mage, people will pop FAP and faceroll you.
    Botting made FAP craft very cheap to produce so every second warrior is spamming it 24/7.

8. July 1, 2018  
    Your gear as mage is irrelevant.
    If you are geared and not arcane mage, people will pop FAP and faceroll you.
    Botting made FAP craft very cheap to produce so every second warrior is spamming it 24/7.
    That must be it then, I noticed something was off. So what are my choices ? Just don't play pvp ? Which is kinda fine, but not ideal, I like pvp.

First 12