1. July 1, 2018  

{A} - Active AU/NZ guilds?

Any active oceanic guilds about? Would love to join a PVE guild.
    Edited: July 1, 2018

2. July 7, 2018  
    Any active oceanic guilds about? Would love to join a PVE guild.
    hey brother! I have the same question! would love to have some kiwi/ aussie buddies to play with

3. July 7, 2018  
    guys we Dumplings are au/nz based, looking for more players to form our 2nd icc10 and building towards our own 25m.

GM: Vayporial or Tiffandrix
    Officers: Sunderthighs, Fatb, Echofury, Nastan, Kciin, Toychica

4. "<Inebriation> is an OCE based Raiding Guild that is looking for Challenges across multiple expansions.

Our current goal is to clear 10man Content including all Hard-Modes and Heroic Difficulty in a progressive matter.

We are currently looking for Players that want to progress fresh from the start in an very relaxed but as well very competitive environment.

Currently we are looking for any Range DPS to fill our last 2 to 3 Slots.
    Considering all Classes/Specs tho.

Raid Times and Days are following:

Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday
    7pm AEST - 10 AEST (9AM - Midday Server Time)

Contact in Game - Luube, Compulsions, Tsumugichan "

if you are still looking for something OCE time based on Horde Side.
    Started fresh on the server like a week ago.

5. Hey Luubee, still looking for members? I have 6-7 Aussies all looking for a guild with those raiding times. Whisper me "Kreagor"

6. I would like to suggest but currently Asian Rejects is the largest guild of the AU/NZ/SEA community correct me if I'm wring. It is mixed though.

7. aussie here horde and alli side thinking horde only 5.3k gs prot pally (palstabation) alli and worrior alt (chargedfista) horde looking for a good guild

8. I'm currently looking for Australians to play wrath with. horde or alliance im not worried