1. July 1, 2018  

do you really think s4 is coming out so soon?

I mean, wont it taint the PVE scene if its not released with SWP?
    and SWP surely is not ready- i have not heard about test realms
    discuss.

2. July 1, 2018  
    I mean, wont it taint the PVE scene if its not released with SWP?
    and SWP surely is not ready- i have not heard about test realms
    discuss.
    On retail s4 was released shortly after SWP I believe. A month or two - something like that.

SWP and s4 should be coming out pretty soon after or around July 7 according to older dev posts. I agree that no word of ptr makes that seem impossible.

3. July 3, 2018  
    S3 on Warmane was released a few weeks prior to BT, or maybe even a month. If I recall correctly.

4. July 4, 2018  
    lets hope then that s4 gets released after swp release or physical dps will enter somewhat overgeared allready :<

5. July 6, 2018  
    so do you think S4 is coming the 7th?? are they on time? hopefully its as flawless as season 3 release was XD (waiting days for any vendors to appear lol)
    hope they provide all the right stuff.

6. July 6, 2018  
    It's kinda weird not to have any official statement in this regard, though my personal guess would be that they have not come up with a decision yet on what to do inbetween season 3 ending tomorrow and season 4 start whenever that might be.
    Personally I'd say the best ways to handle it would either be to just award titles/mounts tomorrow and let the season continue as an off season with no rewards until swp is actually open for at least a week or two and then reset -> s4 launch or to just disable arenas inbetween seasons like on retail until it makes sense to release it (after swp opening) though seeing as that may aswell take 2-4 weeks from here on as guild testing just started the first option would be a lot more convenient for pvp players.

7. July 6, 2018  
    Every season on TBC warmane ended in saturday and new season also started the same day (with some minor bugs). Would be weird to stop arenas and keep it like in pre-season state. SWP is sheduled to be open approximatelly in month and 2 weeks I'd say. You couldn't keep people away from arenas almost 2 months mate. S4 season need to be released tomorrow.

lets hope then that s4 gets released after swp release or physical dps will enter somewhat overgeared allready :<

EDIT: Melee DPS's wouldnt be overgeared lol. If you talking about S4 weapons and 2050 ratting required, you should also know, that everyone starts at 1500 in new season. That means it takes some time for people to climb to 2050. And I asure you, not every PvE'r is PvP skiller to hit that 2050 :) S3 were for 1850, which is reasonably lower than 2050, so its easier to hit.
    Edited: July 6, 2018

8. July 6, 2018  
    I saved up arena points and honor points for about a month and a half, and I have no gear. Not spending anything until the s4 vendors are up. If there is an off-season, not playing until s4 is up cause no point since I can't get gear and already honor capped.

9. July 7, 2018  
    EDIT: Melee DPS's wouldnt be overgeared lol. If you talking about S4 weapons and 2050 ratting required, you should also know, that everyone starts at 1500 in new season. That means it takes some time for people to climb to 2050. And I asure you, not every PvE'r is PvP skiller to hit that 2050 :) S3 were for 1850, which is reasonably lower than 2050, so its easier to hit.
    I assure you there are enough hardcore players that would be able to push 2050 considering swp just hit testing we can expect it to release 1-2 months from now that's plenty of time to hit weapon rating in 5s if you have a decent team and become an advantage for guilds that have shamans/warriors/rogues that are able to grasp em, since apart from glaives at this point they would have to be considered bis weapons till later bosses in swp.