1. July 3, 2018  
    I share his opinion.

It's not logical to provide unique profession ability for random people without this profession.
    Logically, it must be GREED only for standart people, and GREED+DE for enchanters.

Same as only engeneers are able to dismantle dead robots and only herbalists are able to herb dead plants.
    Can engineers dismantle parts from equipment, which is a group-wide reward?
    Can herbalists harvest herbs from equipment, which again is a group-wide reward?

This is comparable to a healer complaining an area heal is healing others, instead of only them. Enchanters have the feature of sharing the ability with the whole group. If you don't like something that is part of the profession, it's not logical to take the profession and then complain it's working as intended.

2. July 3, 2018  
    I share his opinion.

It's not logical to provide unique profession ability for random people without this profession.
    In theory it should have been GREED only for standart people, and GREED+DE for enchanters.

Same as only engeneers are able to dismantle dead robots and only herbalists are able to herb dead plants without sharing.

But blizzard is blizzard. Deal with it.
    This is all i said, But people don't seem to get it. Sometimes it's best not to argue.

3. July 3, 2018  
    This is comparable to a healer
    I can progress ICC without an enchanter in the raid.
    Can you do the same without a healer?

Comparing special profession ability to class ROLE does not work in this case. Nope.

Can engineers dismantle parts from equipment, which is a group-wide reward?
    Can herbalists harvest herbs from equipment, which again is a group-wide reward?
    Plant mob without herbalist will vanish and won't affect anyone in the party without herbalist.
    Raid without enchanting ability will greed the item and sell it to the merchant or on the auction house.

Reward remains the same with or without an enchanter, but an enchanter himself has an ability to disenchant an item in additional to standart GREED, why it must be shared ?
    Edited: July 3, 2018

4. July 3, 2018  
    I can progress ICC without an enchanter in the raid.
    Can you do the same without a healers?

Comparing special profession ability to class ROLE does not work in this case at all.

Plant mob without herbalist will vanish and won't affect anyone in the party without herbalist.
    Raid without enchanting ability will greed the item and sell it to the merchant or on the auction house.

You can not herb without herbalist, you can not disenchant without enchanter.
    Why do not leave this unique abilities to specific proffesions leaving standart players wityh standart mode - GREED and mechant/AH selling ?
    Nice try. I mentioned a specific case of healing, though, not healing in general. We're also not discussing what roles are meant to do, but the player whining that the class (or profession) does something they dislike. If you don't like an area heal spell healing more than yourself, don't play a healer - or don't be an enchanter if you dislike the fact that you will be "forced" to help randoms.

5. July 3, 2018  
    Look at it this way, what does it matter if you click Greed and then DE item or just click DE and get material right away with same chance? NOTHING changes from your perspective, just skip one chore step to DE it. You think everyone should pass on those vendor golds just because you are enchanter? Nop, you don't get to put finger in other players pockets especially since it's group effort.

Case could be made for something like MS>OS>DE priority on rolls, but that's whole new can of worms.

6. July 3, 2018  
    Look at it this way, what does it matter if you click Greed and then DE item or just click DE and get material right away with same chance? NOTHING changes from your perspective, just skip one chore step to DE it. You think everyone should pass on those vendor golds just because you are enchanter? Nop, you don't get to put finger in other players pockets especially since it's group effort.

Case could be made for something like MS>OS>DE priority on rolls, but that's whole new can of worms.
    I think his point is that greed and dez should have the same priority (as it is today), but only enchanters should be able to roll dez (and if someone else wins the roll and gets the item, they have to ask an enchanter to dez it for them). I could get behind something like this, as it's true that you're losing a bit of what makes enchanters valuable, but you'll always have to go to one anyway cause you can't do anything with the dusts and cristals that you collect, so in the end it doesn't change much.
    If OP is arguing for dez to roll before greed then I think it's BS (but I doubt that's the point).

7. July 3, 2018  
    All they did was making enchanting a little bit more convenient. Could you lose the mats if they rolled greed? Sure. And, the most important thing you all forgot - trash loot and epics that nobody needs are actually more expensive than the mats @ vendors. So if you could buy them off of the auction house on retail with the same money, why would you like to DE it? Because it's convenient, maybe you need it now or maybe you want to save yourself some time. Either way it's better to greed the item and sell it on retail, basically. While this is not retail, randoms may and may not take the advantage.

8. July 4, 2018  
    The only issue I have with the Greed / DE system is that if I'm gearing an alt, in whatever dungeon on whatever level, lets say I'm a shaman and Leather / Cloth with perfect stats for me drops, I can still only Greed roll, and multiple times I've seen items that's a really good upgrade get disenchanted in front of my eyes.

First 12