1. July 1, 2018  

New Trying To Download

Hey is there anyways you can get me a magnet link to the Wrath Of The Lich King expansion cause when i'm clicking on the download button for some reason its trying to download it with a torrent that i no longer have and isn't giving me a option to use the one of i have Thank You for your help

2. July 1, 2018  
    Hey is there anyways you can get me a magnet link to the Wrath Of The Lich King expansion cause when i'm clicking on the download button for some reason its trying to download it with a torrent that i no longer have and isn't giving me a option to use the one of i have Thank You for your help
    Simply find the option in your main torrent app to make it default.

3. July 2, 2018  
    i've got passed that now when i try to download it it just starts to install torrent over and over again haha i've tried full uninstalling torrent and using different ones none of them seem to be working ive also tried different web browsers when i click download it says select a torrent i do when i press accept it makes me reinstall it all over again any help would be great thank you PS i've used it to download other stuff just doesn't seem to be working anymore

4. July 2, 2018  
    you can find direct download links here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=280398
    If main link is down select "Backup download"

I recommend Wotlk (old)

5. July 2, 2018  
    none of them links seem to be working just says unable to open this link

6. July 2, 2018  

7. July 2, 2018  
    yes that link seems to be working should it be downloading as a zip-archive if so after that where would i extract it to for it to work?
    Edited: July 2, 2018

8. July 2, 2018  
    wherever you want. WoW client is just a folder. Inside the folder there is wow.exe to start the game

9. May 1, 2020  

10. May 1, 2020  
    it says 404 not found
    when you click on "download" here: https://www.warmane.com/download ?
    Try a different browser (you need a torrent client installed)