1. July 1, 2018  

Ultra toxic BG behavior

Just dinged 80, in the entire first blue PVP set and joined my first BG at 80 to begin the long road to getting some decent PVP gear. Soon after joining, the abuse started. Whispers about my lack of gear, noob-calling on the /bg, telling me to GTFO... I've been playing WoW since the beginning, I have a thick skin for this stuff, but I found this entirely disgusting, toxic behavior. Everyone was a fresh 80 once, and it seems as if they all forgot that.

/rant off. But please, don't act that way.

2. July 1, 2018  
    U can farm honor and buy all epic furious set before u ding 80.

3. July 1, 2018  
    Just dinged 80, in the entire first blue PVP set and joined my first BG at 80 to begin the long road to getting some decent PVP gear. Soon after joining, the abuse started. Whispers about my lack of gear, noob-calling on the /bg, telling me to GTFO... I've been playing WoW since the beginning, I have a thick skin for this stuff, but I found this entirely disgusting, toxic behavior. Everyone was a fresh 80 once, and it seems as if they all forgot that.

I just wrote an incredibly long winded response about everything you could do (and should have done but didn't) to speed up the grind and have a better time and then accidentally clicked the wrong button and lost it all. Since I'm not typing all that again I will just have this to say:

Git gud.

4. July 2, 2018  
    next time switch to a grey set of gear. if they're gonna get pissed over stupid **** ya may as well go full out.

5. July 2, 2018  
    From day one Lordaeron advertised as "Hardcore Realm" pulled here great amount of specific mind players . Amazing Ones (read: Napoleon Complex).
    Don't worry, go bg's. Most 80's PvP players who really are good not only geared, are gone to less PvE driven realms, and these guys are only bitter about situation got so bad. "Amazing One" just can't handle the fact if fresh 80 does ok.
    Lordaeron always been bit twisted for some community related aspects. I've found nice to have charachters also Warmane Outland and Icecrown to keep me more objective.
    Very nice and friendly people mostly, but also sadly few very exctreamly unusually sadistic psychopaths we have here.
    Big plus for Lordaeron. We don't have multiboxers.
    @Ostlimpa sufficent gear does not mean Epic. I doubt your comment was nothing but community related issue anyways :D
    Edited: July 2, 2018

6. July 3, 2018  
    Lordaeron always been bit twisted for some community related aspects.
    Very nice and friendly people mostly, but also sadly few very exctreamly unusually sadistic psychopaths we have here.
    Truth. The realm being "hardcore" while encourages players to perform their best, it also gives way of belittling other players who don't adhere to the standard. Sure, Icecrown has this, but the community over there is so big they often don't bother ridiculing others. I also hate how the community still holds up to the glory days, and fails to acknowledge the difficulty in gearing up these days with very few Ulduar and Naxx raids.

7. July 3, 2018  

You are absolutely correct with the toxic behaviour and how it affects your gameplay. I've been doing BGs as a lvl 80 for three months now, and I must say the trashtalk has depleted team spirit many times. In a way, it can inspire non-coordination and inaction.

What you've experienced is terrible, but that will pass very soon. Alot of us have been in that position before.

If someone calls you out on /bg, you have every right to talk smack in return. It's your character being tarnished to people who don't even know you. In situations like this you need to protect your pride... else you go down in shambles like this rant you've written now.

This isn't just a rant, man. It's your game, and you need to do something about it. We got your back.

8. July 3, 2018  
    Yeah, I've always wondered about this. What discourages multiboxers from playing in x1 compared to x7?

9. July 3, 2018  
    Yeah, I've always wondered about this. What discourages multiboxers from playing in x1 compared to x7?
    Maby PvP
    I was off this server 2 years. I have still same (year 2016) numbers of 91 Alterac Valley victories after couple of months :D

10. July 3, 2018  
    nothing, there were few players who were multiboxing on Lordaeron, Bakalar for example. he quitted half a year ago or so.

simply lordaeron compared to icecrown is ALOT less populated, and its more fun when you have more players to kill.

11. July 3, 2018  
    Don't, I already tried that on Outland and according to the staff it is now banable to enter BGs without sufficient gear (full epics in other words).
    I want a quote on that.

12. July 7, 2018  
    Sadly i must take this comment back. Now we have only Big plus left :P

13. There is a way of getting out of the target area of flamerino.
    Every week do your Wintergrasp quests that is like one pvp piece per week if I am not mistaken.
    As soon you get 4 out of 5 you are ready to go.
    What makes us all uncomfy is expectations and disappointment.
    You expect from day one eighty to pvp, get disappointed.
    Don't rush anything.

14. people still getting offended by words?

15. Just dinged 80, in the entire first blue PVP set and joined my first BG at 80 to begin the long road to getting some decent PVP gear. Soon after joining, the abuse started. Whispers about my lack of gear, noob-calling on the /bg, telling me to GTFO... I've been playing WoW since the beginning, I have a thick skin for this stuff, but I found this entirely disgusting, toxic behavior. Everyone was a fresh 80 once, and it seems as if they all forgot that.

I'll see how you feel in few months when you start losing BGs simply because Alliance is geared and you got all this 3k gs dead weight in your team.

You're getting what you deserve.