A Twink community is growing right now, daily Warsongs are not rare thing anymore, we get up to 400 honorable kills in a day and I think everyone should try to twink because it's a unique gaming experience. There are two great guilds led by active twink players one on both factions at the moment who are playing only on their level 19 characters because level 80 became boring thing after all this years on Warmane, here are their names and names of guilds they are leading, so be free to join there if you make your twink, you'll get some great help with gearing and suggestions as well since they are really experienced twinks same as officers of the guids.

Alliance - <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> gm- Choie -
Horde- <|TWINK|>- Floydus
You can just whisper anyone from the guild and you'll get invited so you don't need to whisper only those two.

So what's that funny in twinking?
1. Well first the gearing process is much different, you'll need to get some pretty rare items which will improve your stats, as well you'll need to do some long chain quests in order to get some awesome items, and you'll need to spend a long time to get two most harder items for your twink: the Arena Grand Master trinket and Lucky Fishing Hat
You get the trinket after you obtain 12 level 35 trinkets which are spawned every 3 hours (00:00 am, 03:am,6:00 am ST), and it gives a lot of stamina and damage absorb and it's must-have item as a twink.
The hat is even more rare, you'll get it by fishing up the rare fish that can be fished up in special fish schools which appear only while the Fishing contest in Booty Bay is active and that's every Sunday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm ST, so it's not that easy as you think huh?

2. Community and people are just amazing, anytime if I've needed any help on my twink they were there to help, chatting on discord is full of laughing and healthy, friendly atmosphere, there's no frustrated raiders who yell because someone made a wrong move on some boss and blew up the tactic. Thos guys are relaxed.

3. You'll need a lot of skill to become a master of PvP since every class have only few spells, as a melee you can't just rush in the crowd and kill the others with your legendary, and as a caster you can't cast your spells to the infinity as you used to, you'll need to be mana efficient and save your mana as much as you can but still be in the top.

4. Twinking gives back those old school memories of low level dungeons, most of players just jump to level 80 without even one wipe in Deadmines or getting lost in Walling Caverns, it gives back that awesome feel of roleplaying.

5. Makes you different from the others. Every achievement which you get as a twink has more value in wow community because it's unusual on that level and it's petty common @ high levels. All guys on server will give you respect for getting Ambassador title or the Explorer, have you ever seen twink with titles "of the Horde" or "of the Alliance" ? Think about how cool would that be? Becoming a first man on server who got 100k honorable kills with his twink, that's the real challenge!

6. Battleground- At level 19 there's only one battleground, it's Warsong Gulch but you wont even believe how many tricks you need to know to be better than others (jumping skill, positioning as a flag carrier, catching the enemy flag carrier etc...). I'm sure you'll never be bored in Warsong believe me.

7. Passionate players- All people from our community want to make twinking popular and make instant battleground ques as well as world pvp events like twink war in Redrige or Ashenvale, achievments farming etc... I'm sure this community will make a great popularity and success.

If you're interested in twinking after reading this text and you have questions or you wanna hep our community or you have an idea how to make this bracket more popular, you can send me message in inbox or in-game.

Here are the names of my twinks:
Nobrainrun (Alliance)
Rustyshanker, Nopulse, Cursedelf (Horde)

We're waiting for you to join our community!