1. July 2, 2018  

I Want advice to playing Wotlk!

Hello folks! i'm an old player coming back to Warmane and i want some advice on wich server to play, i'm gonna be playing with 1 friend that is actually a noob to Wotlk and i was asking myself wich server is best? Lordaeron or Icecrown? Share your opnion please!

Have a nice day!

2. July 2, 2018  
    Icecrown considering your friend is new, a lot of raids, and he wount be alone being a "newbie", leveling goes faster as well.
    Lordaeron is more hardcore with x1 experience rates, less people and boosted boss fights for more challenge.

3. July 2, 2018  
    Icecrown considering your friend is new, a lot of raids, and he wount be alone being a "newbie", leveling goes faster as well.
    Lordaeron is more hardcore with x1 experience rates, less people and boosted boss fights for more challenge.
    Imo for new player x1 rates are must.
    He will never learn it properly on x7.

4. July 2, 2018  
    I'd advice Lordearon (x1 exp rate) server. Because this way he can learn the game propperly.
    Playing on Icecrown (x7 exp rate) server he will not fully grasp the ins and outs of his character.
    For other players there is nothing more annoying than having a max level in the party that doesnt have a clue what he or she is doing. This will result in alot of kicks from groups if the amount of fails stack up.

5. July 2, 2018  
    hey these guy's arent giving you sound advice, your skill wont stop you from playing, your gear will. on icecrown your skill is your gear. unless you and your buddy plan on giving yourselves the full cashshop treatment, play on lordearon