1. July 2, 2018  

BG winrate

So I just started playing warmane wrath server about two weeks ago, and so far ive only played about 30-40 bgs, but id say roughly 80% of those bgs end with horde being camped in their own graveyard. Ive actually only won 5 bgs, seems like EVERY bg i get into ends with the horde getting stomped, its rrreeeeaaallllyyyy frusterating trying to gear my character when I cant even leave the spawn. Should i get used to this? Should i stop doing BG's altogether and find honor through other ways? or am I just somehow so unlucky that 98% of my bgs are losses? Also, in the past two weeks I havent seen horde with WG control once, given thats logging on and playing only 3-4 hours a day, but still, in two weeks? thats crazy. I must be on the worst timezone ever

2. July 2, 2018  
    Its because lowbies like you hold them down instead of getting gear from fos/pos or raids

3. July 2, 2018  
    Its because lowbies like you hold them down instead of getting gear from fos/pos or raids
    In his/her defense, Horde isn't very strong in PVP compared to the Alliance. I have a Horde character which has almost 6k Gearscore for PVP and over half the BGs I get queued into it's a losing one in progress. Whenever I do play Alliance however, I only experience maybe one losing BG every few days. In your defense however, it is a good idea to get gear from heroics and get to maybe 4K gearscore before taking part in BGs regardless of what faction you are playing.

Bottom line, play Alliance if you want to have an easier time in PVP, but do gear up a bit in normals and heroics first if you haven't already.

4. July 2, 2018  
    if you don't play pms the experience is roughly the same on horde and alliance.
    throw being a nocount lowbie into the mix and it will be even slightly worse
    t. i solo queue bgs on both horde and alli on bis chars

premades are the way to go if you want to win.

5. July 2, 2018  
    Premades are dodging eachother and farm low geared noobs.
    Multiboxers are camping wintergrasp.

That's Icecrown 2018 "pvp".
    Edited: July 2, 2018

6. July 2, 2018  
    I just today saw 2 new multiboxers with armies of 20+ leveling up in Northrend, The amount of people starting to multibox now because of all of this ruckus is... well concerning to say the least.

How many people had a computer capable of multiboxing 20 toons back in 2009? maybe in a few years, everyone, even "wooden pc's" will handle it, is it still a solid arguement to state it's blizz like.

7. July 2, 2018  
    I just today saw 2 new multiboxers with armies of 20+ leveling up in Northrend, The amount of people starting to multibox now because of all of this ruckus is... well concerning to say the least.
    Multiboxing picture is becoming so cancerous that some multiboxers are dodging another multiboxers due to the amount of opposite side multiboxers. Whatever, i wish every player who can handle that would miltibox 30 characters, so Warmane will finally take care of that absurd - at least make some limits to amount of windows per one kid.

8. July 2, 2018  
    Multiboxing picture is becoming so cancerous that some multiboxers are dodging another multiboxers due to the amount of opposite side multiboxers..
    *caugh* mbxa/scum/moonbox avoiding alliance mbxers like a plague*caugh**caugh*

9. July 3, 2018  
    So I just started playing warmane wrath server about two weeks ago, and so far ive only played about 30-40 bgs, but id say roughly 80% of those bgs end with horde being camped in their own graveyard. Ive actually only won 5 bgs, seems like EVERY bg i get into ends with the horde getting stomped, its rrreeeeaaallllyyyy frusterating trying to gear my character when I cant even leave the spawn. Should i get used to this? Should i stop doing BG's altogether and find honor through other ways? or am I just somehow so unlucky that 98% of my bgs are losses? Also, in the past two weeks I havent seen horde with WG control once, given thats logging on and playing only 3-4 hours a day, but still, in two weeks? thats crazy. I must be on the worst timezone ever
    Nobody in this thread has directly answered your concern lol, but I will.

These days I plan in Lordaeron. Last time I played in Icecrown was July 2017. Alliance was also dominant before; I've won at least 7 out of 10 BGs, not much different from your current situation. The difference between two realms is that, aside from IoC and AV, there's always a fighting chance in Lordaeron. I've noticed the losing team in Icecrown often gives up easily. What you can do is to find a different beat (i.e. because nothing will change when you're doing the same ****); like instead of meeting with the opposing team in the middle, you go for the flag instead. Convince your team to follow you. Take the initiative, and you might feel better in the end.

You seem to be too emotional, my friend. My suggestion is to stop playing BGs at the moment and find something else. You could do something less stressful that gives you rewards, like mining, herbalism or even arenas (your loss is your fault so less burden).

And sometimes, the losses are relative to the season. Like how Alliance in Lordaeron loses alot in the Spring, but we're getting even this summer. Things will change.

And don't forget to make friends in the process of losing (and winning). This ain't a solo game, and who knows that you can stumble upon a good PvP group along the way.

10. July 3, 2018  
    MBXa was writing "get gut kek" in every multiboxing QQ topic for almost 2 years.
    And now, when challenge for him is real, he is just dodging alliance multiboxers.

Every multiboxer does want only to farm random scattered unorganized 1window people, that's why they are dodging eachother so badly - "muh no fun ". Abomination of the gamestyle.
    Edited: July 3, 2018

11. July 3, 2018  
    MBXa was writing "get gut kek" in every multiboxing QQ topic for almost 2 years.
    And now, when challenge for him is real, he is just dodging alliance multiboxers.

Every multiboxer does want only to farm random scattered unorganized 1window people, that's why they are dodging eachother so badly - "muh no fun ". Abomination of the gamestyle.

damn guys i feel so flattered, honestly i do.

you make it sound, as if some1 being able to kill me is such a big achievement for you! xD

12. July 4, 2018  
    damn guys i feel so flattered, honestly i do.

you make it sound, as if some1 being able to kill me is such a big achievement for you! xD
    i enjoy wiping you with cobalt frag bomb when you try to do vann, keep it up. Remember some days ago when you had to desperately run across the map to kill our boss because you couldn't outfarm? It was sheer luck that I saw you on the way there as I was running back to recap our own mines that had gone back to neutral for like the third time.

I've learned to live with boxers, they don't ruin the fun for me at all anymore because I am no longer invested in WoW, so I've got no problem tossing it into the background or onto my side monitor when one of the cockroaches shows up to go do something actually fun.

If there's one in AV I just camp the horde mines indefinitely, bringing the game back to the foreground if i hear someone trying to recap it so I can snag an easy hk (note: everyone on horde is an easy hk).

If there's one in IOC i used to zoom around in the catapult stealthed picking off random hordes but they nerfed the hell out of that, so now I just use the cannons to try to annoy them while they run bombs.

wintergrasp was kind of sad that it's so infested as to be unplayable because i waited many years for it to come out on molten, but meh, I avoid doing it entirely.

As for stormwind, well Just go to another city, the people who whine about mboxers camping auction house are the same gynoids who aren't able to figure out how to click a mailbox with a mammoth afk on it. They rarely go to Ironforge and basically never go to the other ones.

All in all, I probably saw a multiboxer once a month or 2 on retail in the years I played there, but here it's an everyday, usually multiple times a day, occurrence. Super blizzlike.
    Edited: July 4, 2018