1. July 2, 2018  

Guide: Enhance Shammy

Hello everyone,

I designed this talent build for my enhancement shaman and like to know your thoughts about it.
    It's build for PVE purpose.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#hE0...GuoRuio:NfhVMm

2. July 2, 2018  
    What's the purpose of this spec? The mana talents you've chosen are rather useless unless we are talking pretty early gear stages. The utility talents can be useful in certain situations, although there's only a real benefit in 10man raids.

Overall you'll be doing less damage than following some of the standard specs.

3. July 3, 2018  
    The purpose of this spec is to not copy a standard spec.
    The only mana talent i see is [Convection] and i choose that one to get to [Elemental Fury] in order to raise dps
    It's my opinion that this build can be useful until the 4k gearscore mark (once i reach some tier set bonus i'll have to swap no matter what). But as stated i like to hear what other people think about it (so, thank you for that).
    I disagree with the utility talents being useful only in 10man raids because while heroic farming they can also be useful and there arn't alot of other option to spend TP's on.

4. Talents

Wrong things:
    1) [Anticipation] (Enha shaman is not a tank you dont need dodge).
    2) [Improved Windfury Totem] On warmen ppl dont like Enha shaman they would rather bring Frost DK into ICC 10, so you are gona get your chance in ICC 25 raids . In ICC 25 raids you will always have Frost DK with [Improved Icy Talon talent (20%)] so its useless to waste 2 talent point just to get 4% haste buff which dont stack with DK one. Basicly you are weaker version of FDK. Those 2 talent points can be used in a better way.
    3) [Earthen Power] Pure PVP talent, the only thing worth considering is (ATK SPEED REDUCTION) and its just 10% so Warrior with thunder clap is better.
    4) [Shamanistic Focus] Enha shaman does not have mana problem at all when you reach 4.5k GS! Even if you have mana problems that talent wont help ya at all. The talent you should take to fix your mana problems is [Elemental Focus] (Counts for any spell school type and also reduce the cost of next 2 spells).
    5) [Frozen Power] IS the only talent that you should consider keeping. Why? Well on LK you can root valkyrs and help your raid grp kill them without losing a person but at what cost? "Root target that are at or further away 15 yards or more" So instead of standing near Valk and dpsing u have to move away root her then come back to dps. You dont use Frostbrand weapon enchant in PVE cuz it lacks dmg.
    LIst above are talents you should remove from your spec.
    6) [Convection] Again Enha shaman got alot of problems but mana ain't one :).
    Above is the list of talents you should remove.
    Talents you should take :
    1) [Elemental Devastation] Enha use both spell and physical dmg and you want to crit alot. It's free 9% melee crit chance.
    2) [Call of Flame] Most used AoE spells in Enha arsenal [Magma Totem] [FIre Nova] And this is the talent that boost your damage alot.
    3) [Elemental Focus] DO you have mana problems? Take this and its gone best talent for its use.
    4) [Improved Fire Nova] {Fire Nova) is spell that u are gona use in your rotation Single Target or AoE doesnt matter. Boost to dps.
    5) [Enhancing Totems] You want to bring buffs that nobody cant there is a talent for you. Bonus Strenght and Agility for whole raid.
    6) [Static Shock] Your Light Shield is nature damage which is boosted by Stormstrike. You want to proc those stacks for bonus nature damage of your StormStrike you need this talent.
    7) [Improved Shields] Direct corellation with [Static Shock]. More chance to proc more damage your shields will do and [Improved Shields] increase damage of your shields.

This is a talent link of my Shaman now am 6.2k GS and i removed all Mana talents since i dont have problem with mana.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents