1. July 2, 2018  
    Never use a mammoth when recording videos. One of the most goddamn ugliest mounts ever.
    D: Poor mammoth.. ;__;

2. July 2, 2018  
    I hope we'll get a wipe :(

3. July 2, 2018  

4. July 2, 2018  
    If I didnt wasnt my bitcoin. On drugs I'd assassinate u

5. July 2, 2018  
    Just a massive shoutout to all of my fans out there, I couldnt have done it without you guys!

6. July 2, 2018  
    Do what ? There's no 100% chance they will wipe it ,sadly :(

7. July 2, 2018  
    But if you got some early informations do you mind tellin it to us? :))

8. July 2, 2018  
    Thank you, everyone, for all the moments of sheer joy. And a special thank you to those refugees from the Warsong days. RIP Nelth

9. July 2, 2018  
    Guys this isnt a goodbye,i dont really think Warmane would just delete us just like that ,there'll be a wipe definitely ,I hope as soon as possible ^^

10. July 2, 2018  
    nice new feature, makes me want to log Neltharion again... to check numbers

11. July 2, 2018  
    Aprox 60 ppl are online right now ( 1-85 lvl)

12. July 2, 2018  
    What if they are trying to rework Neltharion and make it better script-wise n stuff? :D
    So after they finally finish their work on it, they will make a glorious reopening of it

13. July 2, 2018  
    I dont like the idea of just fixing Neltha ,even if everything turns out well ppl are already lvl 85,they have achis ,mounts,titles ,everything they wanted to achieve ,personally i would delete neltharion and make another cata server and keep players interested in the expansion by opening fly paths for free some period of time so players wont give up leveling because trust me ,hard lvling server is a boring server ,then all dungeons and raids must be scripted ,try to make most of the achis doable ,make good events ,community is just gonna keep going ,you have my word .

14. July 2, 2018  
    Cata is one of the most beatiful expansions and everyone knows that ,we mustn't let go of it .

15. July 2, 2018  
    Hello my friend Gosu,
    Well i think wipe is the best idea, since Warmane can't do anything else about this situation. The best idea is wipe it or delete the server and refund the coins, xD.
    If they delete this server i had some nice day spent with you :D tnx buddy.

First 1234 ... Last