1. July 2, 2018  
    Ayy my boi Neci dont worry we will be playin together soon hehe ^^

2. July 2, 2018  
    Why are u so sure that they will reopen server ?

3. July 2, 2018  
    What if they are trying to rework Neltharion and make it better script-wise n stuff? :D
    So after they finally finish their work on it, they will make a glorious reopening of it
    we live in the real world my friend, that option is just a fantasy

4. July 2, 2018  
    I'd just like to thank Warmane for making the possibility of how many friends i've made on this server. Only good thing came out of this is how many good guys i've met and stayed in touch, after all, thats all that matters :)

Kenny

5. July 2, 2018  
    They cant close the only server of the expansion duhh

6. July 2, 2018  
    They cant close the only server of the expansion duhh
    yes they can

7. July 2, 2018  
    Proterean said that they will announce something ,they wouldn't say :we're closing the server after 2 years of not fixing stuff etc, i dont think that makes sense ,atleast for me ,or they're gonna announce that they are gonna shut down cata and give out some coins ,everything is possible

8. July 2, 2018  
    So uh, what happens to our chars ?
    Will we be able to move onto MOP or smthing ? Feels weird just going out like that .

9. July 2, 2018  
    Will we be able to move onto MOP or smthing ? Feels weird just going out like that .
    We'll address that in an upcoming announcement. But for now, the realm will remain online as it has been.

10. July 3, 2018  
    Well it seems like this is the end of Nelth. Lots of good memories, lots of spam and lots of triggered people telling me that bestest isn't a word. Neltharion used to be a great realm to play on, it had its problems sure but when it was active it was still a lot of fun and I'm sad to see it finally go but I guess we all knew it was going to happen eventually. To all the old Nelth players, I'm grateful to have had the pleasure of joining your ignore list.

GENTIK BESTEST ROUGE EU!

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

11. July 3, 2018  
    Never use a mammoth when recording videos. One of the most goddamn ugliest mounts ever.
    Rather use a horse mount <3

12. July 3, 2018  
    Did they even announce of the closure?

13. July 3, 2018  
    No they haven't but they bave 2 options ,delete it or wipe it ,i think ,sadly that they will delete it because they dont have much developers to work on cata ,especially now when they bave BC server.

14. July 3, 2018  
    No they haven't but they bave 2 options ,delete it or wipe it ,i think ,sadly that they will delete it because they dont have much developers to work on cata ,especially now when they bave BC server.
    This is a travesty. They didn't even let you guys say goodbye to your heroes.

15. July 3, 2018  
    There was much pleasure playing with you guys on that fine server. Wish we could continue all together but as we see it , thats the end of our story here.
    Thanks for the great time , have fun.

Yours Barret

P.S To the moderators of the server : Give at least a refund for those years we played here and for some reason you are taking us them back. Spending many hours to gear toons (All classes) , you are just taking it with one decision.

First 12345 ... Last