1. July 7, 2018  
    Who knows, maybe they are planning to make Lordaeron a 4.0.6 Cata realm, so the lordaeron project can keep going
    (progressive realm, that once had the players stuck at level 60, then outlands map opened and level stuck at 70, then northrend open and Naxx/Malygos/Obsidian Sanctum as their final raids, then Ulduar, TOC, and now ICC and RS live)

Like, the next logical step would be Cata 4.0.6 with Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight...
    Maybe doing what they did back in the days when Moltem had 6 wotlk realms, and transformed 3 of them into Cata realms: allowing character transfers from people that still wants to play wotlk, to another realm that is staying as wotlk, and for the remaining characters on the realm, make them all to be on a new 'fresh' progressive Cata realm ....

2. July 7, 2018  
    how can u make progresiv if they never eaven scriped nafarian ? Non of the BWD boses was scriped right in hc mode same with BoT ? And we talk about old Molten that did care about cata . Warmane cata was the remaining ashes of Once a great server . Cata is dead u just have to deal with that

3. July 7, 2018  
    how can u make progresiv if they never eaven scriped nafarian ? Non of the BWD boses was scriped right in hc mode same with BoT ? And we talk about old Molten that did care about cata . Warmane cata was the remaining ashes of Once a great server . Cata is dead u just have to deal with that
    Well, the so called "New Core" on our WotLK realms, started precisely WITH the Lordaeron project, where they started fixing things from scratch with big help from players telling the bugs present on this new realm... Later on, when it was almost ready, Deathwing and Ragnaros also started having the Lordaeron core as their own, and then came the Merge and the magic of 2500 players (DW) + 2500 players (Rag) = 12000 players (Icecrown),

I mean, wotlk was reworked, and now they could expand it by keeping the lordaeron project going on, reworking the Cata aswell the same way as they did with WotLK

4. July 7, 2018  
    For me, this server was the best
    Really good scripting (at the start) and a lot of player
    Every time i joined a bg, i always had fun.
    Sometimes we lose , sometimes we win.
    Horde and alliance, it doesn't matter.

Now we are waiting for updates
    Of course i will never leave
    We are Neltharion

5. July 8, 2018  
    Who knows, maybe they are planning to make Lordaeron a 4.0.6 Cata realm, so the lordaeron project can keep going
    (progressive realm, that once had the players stuck at level 60, then outlands map opened and level stuck at 70, then northrend open and Naxx/Malygos/Obsidian Sanctum as their final raids, then Ulduar, TOC, and now ICC and RS live)

Like, the next logical step would be Cata 4.0.6 with Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight...
    Maybe doing what they did back in the days when Moltem had 6 wotlk realms, and transformed 3 of them into Cata realms: allowing character transfers from people that still wants to play wotlk, to another realm that is staying as wotlk, and for the remaining characters on the realm, make them all to be on a new 'fresh' progressive Cata realm ....
    We have RS for like a month only, it would be too soon for something like that.

6. July 8, 2018  
    I would like to drop yet another massive shout out to all my fans out there for supporting me over the years, couldn't have done it without you guys!

Thanks Infected, DDS, The Crew, Solstice for always being there whenever I felt like getting some juicy kills!
    Couldn't facepalm myself any harder.

Glad my guild is still mentioned though.

7. July 8, 2018  
    It's been 7 days,a week since they just randomly deleted neltha from server lists without giving any information on whats going to happen with our chars ,coins we spent,time,effort,nerves,realm ,everything,we have so many questions and Warmane is delaying this too freaking much

8. July 9, 2018  
    RIP Neltharion... Had great times here.

9. July 9, 2018  
    Greetings! Cat/Victoria here.
    Must say thank you to the people I've played with over the years. Gorgoroth, MayDay, Intense Intents in Tents and of course my own guild, Ragnarok.
    Sad that it had to come to this, but I think it's the best for the server. You don't let a wounded animal suffer, you let it out of its misery.
    I would on the other hand like to hear what the Warmane staff have in mind. I left Warmane about two years ago but I still am interested in your future plans, and also why you decided to do this.

10. July 9, 2018  
    A week later and still no word from GMs.

11. July 9, 2018  
    Now that's what I call unprofessionalism lmao

12. July 9, 2018  
    Ayy axelito burrito wassup

13. July 9, 2018  
    Rest in Pepperoni, the last legacy of cata on warmane. The game I spent the most time of my life on, Cataclysm.

14. July 9, 2018  
    Took a while to get the news out because we were examining our options. You can find our solution in the Latest News.

First ... 91011